• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Journalist John here with another breaking story. The king of Naitserka, Naitsirk, was lo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Journalist John here with another breaking story.
The king of Naitserka, Naitsirk, was lost under the crusade that Trolman started some while aback, and called off abit later.
Its not known how he got lost, but its known now that he is in Terrokar Forrest.
It seems he's trying to find someone, or something that can help him in this hour of need. With no luck though.

He's been there for about five days now, or more, and he hopes that anyone in the area that sees this will come and help him.
Will someone respond to his calls of help? We may not ever know.
Reporter John Johnson out!

Attachments

• 29106.jpg
    29106.jpg
    789.6 KB · Views: 16
Level 10
-..- Trolman... I said in the text that he was lust During the crusade, mainly because his sence of direction sucks as hard as it can. And You've allready told me the Crusade was over... And there are WAY TOO MANY PICTURES:D I get confused and cant see which ones are the last one I was at so I didn't get the part where you died. Did you actually read the whole thing? Anyways...
LKD, I've been bussy with my WC3 Projects, School and a lot of other stuff.. Like hanging out with my friends... Thus making me innactive for a while... I will try to get back as fast as I can.

Level 14
Well, you may meet some hot succubus that will lead you to our camp, and you'll rest there. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.