• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tree Of Fire

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Tree Of Fire

This Model Was Made By TITAN_TO_AOE and is my first model worthy of submission to the hiveworkshop. It is intended to be a(n) outland/dungeon version of the tree of life and is a building not a doodad, and is actually lower polly than original.\

import texture to: TreeofLife.blp

You CAN use this model in your map without asking me or giving credit, however you CANNOT claim as your own or redistribute outside of a map without my permission.

Your Neighborhood n00b Titan_to_aoe

Keywords:
ancient,outland,legion,building,creep,fire,volcano,low,poly,n00b
Contents

Tree Of Fire (Model)

Tree Of Fire (Model)

Reviews
21:36, 5th Apr 2010 General Frank: Nope, this IS a skin. Please do not post models with no edits in this section. I would not recommend even in posting it in the skin section because the changes are too small.

M

21:36, 5th Apr 2010
General Frank:

Nope, this IS a skin. Please do not post models with no edits in this section. I would not recommend even in posting it in the skin section because the changes are too small.

Level 4
I dont see how this is a skin if you look at the model you will see that it is lower-poly, and it is MOSTLY recolor , but it is NOT a skin, it is a model, so please dont tell me to make it a skin, I hate skins.

P. S. I need constructive criticism please, this is my first warcraft model that acctualy looks like something.

P. P. S.Magos is like a foreign language to me, i only used gmax in modding other games

Level 15
But... Isn't it just a texture? A recolor of the original Tree of Life? What exactly did you change in terms of modeling?

^ Listen to that guy ^
NOTHING
You have just put a recolored texture (that's skinning) on it and you say that you hate skins
Low Poly?! Showz meh dat! 638KB
And plus that's a custom texture -.-
But good luck in MODELLING.