• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tree doodad height setting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
If this is in the wrong place, please move it.

Trees all have that funky bottom that looks ok from above, but from a lower angle of attack they are floating.

It there a way to select all the trees in a map (only) to lower them or is there a way to set up trees to where when they are placed they are set deeper into the terrain.

I have a few created maps from earlier works that I am trying to salvage, I would hate to try to select one tree at a time to lower it to hide the funky bottom. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Level 34
Can't you set the roll or something? I guess you can always do MadseN's idea. Although if you have more than trees in your map it's going to be a bitch to select them all!

Level 8
Well then say Good-bye to those maps... Well I might keep the terrains.

I have a bad habit of putting shrubs, bushes, rocks, logs and stuff on forest floors so selecting a few at a time is just not going to work. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.