• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

TRD's Quote Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Well, after a good few weeks of creative brainstorming with other associates of this site, we have developed the "Magnum Opus" collection. It is selected quotes of my associates reactions to my set of icons, which are very near and dear to me. To protect the innocent, i've removed the names from where these quotes originate.

I love you all :D

PS: I believe these icons are in the classic warcraft 3 style, so i'm sure it will be availiable for download, but if not you can email me and I can send it to you.

Level 3
Now you can't say that wasn't original.

I like these icons. The Warcraft III style border really brings out the words, and the disabled buttons are well done.

5/5

Rui

Rui

Level 41
*cough* Flaming *cough*.

Damn you people learn fast. First you make nooby things on your comments/posts. Now you know how to make nooby things on icons! Amazing. Is there actually a possible skin for flaming/noobing? Or... Model! Yes. Mecheon would beat the record on the warn list.

Daelin said:
You are so banned. Oh, and btw, I don't give a **** that you quoted me. And now to quote Sylvanas:

"Give my regards to hell you son of a *****!"

Too bad the site is cenzoring...

~Daelin

Hey! That's cool Sylvanas is so sexy (on elf of course) i never knew she was rude. Well after arthas painted her I guess she was kinda pissed LOL XD.

-Rui

Status
Not open for further replies.