• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Translation Request #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hey there once again!

I have been making my campaign for four months now. I have already released three alpha tests from it. Some of the testers have said to me that the english is bad so here I am: translation request #3. I have couple of texts I would be greateful if you can make this texts much better. I will give you credits at the campaign and also some rep in here. Thank you beforehand.

Here are the texts:

It all begin when I made up my mind and started my last trip to the Icy Mountains

I tough it was my last trip to find dragons after the trap I would give up and come to tell you personally I have failed and I was wrong

In Icy Mountain I met the king of dragons, Xvareon

He told the that the war will come soon and he is going to attack

Then I fought with him and I lost, he was too powerful for me

Then other dragons moved me to the temple of Kar'Gath

It was full of demons and undead soldiers, but there were dragons too in demon forms

They threw me to magical cage and tortured me to tell information about us

But I didn't told anything

Then suddenly the magic dissapeared from the cage and I could break the cage and I went to kill the leader in there

When I entered to the mansion there were Phodom and Fradz and we three fought against the dragon and won, then we came here to tell terrible information

The dragons are going planning once again to start the war, but not just a war, they are going to wipe us out in couple of days

Level 26
It all began when I made up my mind and started my last trip to the Icy Mountains.

I thought it was my last trip to find dragons, after the trip I would give up and come to tell you personally I have failed and I was wrong.

In the Icy Mountain I met the king of dragons, Xvareon.

He said that the war will come soon and he is going to attack.

It was full of demons and undead soldiers, but there were dragons too in demon form

They threw me into a magical cage and tortured me to reveal information about us

But I didn't tell them anything

Then suddenly the magic disappeared from the cage and I could break the cage, and I went to kill the leader in there

When I entered to the mansion there was Phodom, and Fradz, and we three fought against the dragon and won. Then we came here to give you terrible information

The dragons are planning once again to wage war, but not just a war, they are going to wipe us out in couple of days...

Level 26
OOPS! I made a few errors. Sorry

It all began when I made up my mind and began my final trip to the Icy Mountains

I thought it was my last trip to find dragons, after the journey I would give up and come to tell you personally I have failed and that I was wrong

But in the Icy Mountain I met the king of dragons, Xvareon

He said that the war will come soon and he is going to attack

It was full of demons and undead soldiers, but there were dragons too, in demon form

They threw me into a magical cage and tortured me to reveal information about us

But I didn't tell them anything

Then suddenly the magic disappeared from the cage and I could break it, and I went to kill the dragon king

When I entered to the mansion there was Phodom, and Fradz, and we three fought against the dragon and won. Then we came here to give you terrible information

The dragons are planning to wage war once more, but not just a war, they are going to destroy us in a couple of days...

Status
Not open for further replies.