• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Translation Request 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hey there once again!

I have been making my campaign now over a year now. I have already released a lot alpha tests from it. Some of the testers have said to me that my english is bad so here I am: translation request 16. I have couple of texts and if you even can translate one text I would be greateful(to "better english"). I will give you credits at the campaign and also some rep in here. Thank you beforehand.

This time, theme is a conversation. A mysterious old man who speaks strangely about who he is etc, etc. So I want you not only to edit the text to "better english", but also make the text somehow "epic" and "oldish". I hope you understand what I mean.

The trees of my forest spread their roots and walk about as men. They are fearful of the coming evil. Like the earth worm that leaves the ground before the storm, they too are wary. And now I have Dragon Slayers at my door step. These are troubling times indeed little ones.

Here are the texts:

Who are you?

My name is Talloon. I had lived here countless centuries and I am the wisdom of this countryside. Many travelers come to visit me to seek my wisdom. I am always willing to help them. I am specialized with dragons and their stories. If you like to ask anything about dragons, you may ask.

Why you are here?

I am here because I want to. I seek piece. Piece is very important thing in the Oelivert. All weapons and harmful magics should be ignored, we can talk to make things go forward. However, I understand your reactions against dragons. But humans doesn't understand at all about dragons. They think dragons are evil and sadistic creatures that have to be killed. The thing is not that simple and perhaps someday, we may understand them.

Tell me about the dragons?

Dragons live very old. There are many same things between humans and dragons. They have own opinions about different things, just like humans. Do not judge a dragon before you have talked to it.

There are so many things about dragons I do not wish to talk with you. Reason is because there is always a change that you may tell it forward and in the end, someone try to arrest me. It has happened many times beofre and every time more lives will be lost. However, if you manage to beat me in a battle, I can tell you more. But I have to remind you that only few have managed to beat me in a battle. I am a powerful but mysterious wizard.

Tell me about the war?

The reason why there is not much information about the war because all libraries are burned down by dragons and other races. This is why people come to seek my wisdom, I know a lot about the past.

The war started 308 year ago. It started because of many reasons but there were some important reasons why it started. Perhaps the most important reason why it started was because first time in history, a human killed a dragon. This lead to the great chain. After this event happened, first time dragons started to feel that they are threated by human.

How do you know everything?

No, I do not know everything. But as I told you before, I am very old which means I know many things from the past.

You aren't human, who are you?

What I am? That is a tough question. I am I. I will not reveal secrets of mine. My powers are far greaters than you would ever believe. However, I can give you a hint, nothing more, nothing less. Do not judge by appearance.

I want to challenge you.

Very well then. I accept your challenge. If you win me, you will learn a lot more about me.

Very well then. You have defeated me. You two are indeed powerful dragon slayers and I'm proud of you two. Perhaps humans still have a chance in this world. For this, I shall give you a powerful item that may help your travel to Kar'Gath. Here take this. Now, ask me freely anything.

Who are you really?

As I said before, I am Talloon. I am not a human, I am a dragon. A dragon transformed to a human. It will be a waste of time to tell someone else that I am a dragon. If I got threaten, I kill the one who is threating me.

Tell how the war started?

Let us have an example. You create an animal which you want to be your servant. You want it to help you in your regular life by serving you. You create for him muscles and brains so he can help and understand you.

Then some of your friends see this and start to do same. Soon everyone are using these animals to help their regular lives. This lasts centuries and centuries, life is easy.

But one day, servants start to rebel, they don't obey you anymore. They start to live their own lives, they build their own villages and castles. In this point it is hard to decide what to do. But after they kill one of your kind, the problems start. What would you do then? What would you do to them? Would you make them to obey you? Would you kill them and make a new kind to serve you? Would you leave them alone? What would you do?

What is mankind?

Have you ever thought why you are in this world? What is your purpose? What is the purpose of mankind? Because I know your purpose, I know everything about your race. I have been living as a human in your world.

Mankind is a race of many. We, dragons created your race long time ago, as servants to serve us, to make our lives easier. Humans' only mission was to serve us and we were your masters.

And now... Your race is free. Free from us, and many of us don't accept that. This is why we had a long war. I was always against that war and still I am.

Level 4
Here are the texts(bolded are the fixed ones):

Who are you?

My name is Talloon. I had lived here countless centuries and I am the wisdom of this countryside. Many travelers come to visit me to seek my wisdom. I am always willing to help them. I specialize in dragons and their stories. If you would like to ask anything about dragons, you may ask.

Why you are here?

I am here because I want to. I seek peace. Peace is a very important thing in the Oelivert. All weapons and harmful magics should be ignored, we can talk to make things go forward. However, I understand your reactions against dragons. But humans don't understand about dragons. They think dragons are evil and sadistic creatures that have to be killed. The thing is not that simple and perhaps someday, we may understand them.

Dragons live very long. There are many similarities between humans and dragons. They have their own opinions about different things, just like humans. Do not judge a dragon before you have talked to one.

There are so many things about dragons that I wish not to to talk to you. The reason is because there is always a change that you may tell someone that i told you all of this and, someone may try to arrest me. It has happened many times before and every time more lives will be lost. However, if you manage to beat me in a battle, I can tell you more. But I have to remind you that only few have managed to beat me in a battle. I am a powerful but mysterious wizard.

Tell me about the war?

The reason why there is not much information about the is war because all the libraries were burned down by dragons, and other races. This is why people come to seek my wisdom, I know a lot about the past.

The war started 308 year ago. It started because of many reasons, but there were some major reasons why it started. Perhaps the most important reason why it started was because once in the past, a human killed a dragon. This lead to the great chain. After this event happened, newly born dragons started to feel that they are threatened by human.

No, I do not know everything. But as I told you before, I am very old which means I know many things from the past.

What I am? That is a tough question. I am I. I will not reveal secrets of mine. My powers are far greater than you would ever believe. However, I can give you a hint, nothing more, nothing less. Do not judge by appearance.

I want to challenge you.

Very well then. I accept your challenge. If you win me, you will learn a lot more about me.

Very well then. You have defeated me. You two are indeed powerful dragon slayers and I'm proud of you two. Perhaps humans still have a chance in this world. For this, I shall give you a powerful item that may help your travel to Kar'Gath. Here take this. Now, ask me anything freely.

Who are you really?

As I said before, I am Talloon. I am not a human, but a dragon. A dragon transformed into a human. It would be a waste of time to tell someone else that I am a dragon. If I got threatened, I kill the one who is threatening me.

Tell me how the war started?

Let us have an example. You create an animal which you want to be your servant. You want it to help you in your regular life by serving you. You create muscles and brains for him so he can help and understand you.

Then some of your friends see this and start to do same. Soon everyone is using these animals to help their regular lives. This lasts centuries and centuries, life is easy.

But one day, the servants start to rebel, they don't obey you anymore. They start to live their own lives, they build their own villages and castles. At this point it is hard to decide what to do. But after they kill one of your kind, the problems start. What would you do then? What would you do to them? Would you make them to obey you? Would you kill them and make a new kind to serve you? Would you leave them alone? What would you do?

What is mankind?

Have you ever thought why you are in this world? What is your purpose? What is the purpose of mankind?I know your purpose, I know everything about your race. I have been living as a human in your world for a while now.

Mankind is a race of many. We, dragons created your race long time ago, as servants to serve us, to make our lives easier. Human's only mission was to serve us, and we were your masters.

And now... Your race is free. Free from us, and many of us don't want to accept that. This is why we had a long war. I was always against that war and I am still against this wretched war .

Last edited:
Level 9
Here is my try on that.

Who are you?

Talloon is how people call me. I had lived here countless centuries and I am the wisdom of this countryside. Many wanderers come to seek pieces of my wisdom. I am always willing to help them. As an adept of knowledge I've studied everything I could about dragons and their stories during my perpetual life. If you would like to know anything about dragons, ask and you will be answered to.

Why you are here?

I am here because I want peace to come. Peace is very important part of the Oelivert. All weapons and harmful magic should be forgotten, we can talk to make things go forward. However, I understand your reactions against the elder ones. Humans doesn't understand at all the dragons. They are believed to be evil and sadistic creatures that better to be killed. The point is not that simple and perhaps someday, we may understand them.

Dragons live for countless ages. There are many similarities between humans and dragons. They have own opinions just like men. Do not judge a dragon before talking to it.

There are so many facts about dragons I do not wish to share with you. There is always a chance that you betray me and tell it forward and therefore, someone try to arrest me. That has happened many times before and each time more meaningless death will be spread. However, if you manage to beat me in a battle, I can tell you more. But I have to warn you that only few have managed to do so. My strength lies in the mysterious wizardry.

Tell me about the war?

The reason for disappearence of most of the information about the war is that all the knowledge vaults, the younglings call libraries, are burned down by dragons and other races. This is why people come to seek my wisdom. I collect wisdom about the past.

The war started 308 years ago. It began because of many reasons but I will reveal to you the most important of its causes. In that bloody year, for the first time in history, a human killed a dragon. This led to the great chain reaction. After this event, dragons started to feel threated by humans.

I know far from everything. But as I told you before, I am very old and during my long life I managed to collect much information about the past.

What I am? That is a toilsome question. I am I. I will not reveal secrets of mine. The powers I possess are far greater than you would ever believe. However, I can give you a simple hint, nothing more, nothing less. Do not judge by appearance.

I want to challenge you.

Very well then. If that is you wish. I sadden but accept your challenge. If you manage to defeat my ancient powers, you will learn a lot more about me.

Very well then. You have conquered me. You two are indeed powerful dragon slayers and since I saw you fighting, I think humans may still have a chance in this world. For beating an old one, like me, I shall give you a powerful item that may help your travel to Kar'Gath. Here take this. Now, ask me freely as all my knowledge is open for you.

Who are you really?

As I said before, I am Talloon. I am neither man, nor dragon. A dragon soul, implanted into a human body. It will be a waste of time to tell someone else that I am a dragon. If I feel threaten, I kill the one who is causing this feeling.

Let me give you an example. You create an animal to be your servant. You want it to help you in your regular life. You create for him muscles and brains so it can help and understand you.

Then some of your friends see this and do the same. Soon everyone are using these servants. This following centuries, life is easy.

But one day, a rebellion spreads through the servants, they stop obeying you. These simple animals you've made separate from your kind and start to live their own lives. They soon become more and more insolent, building their own villages and castles. At this point it is hard to decide what to do. But after their arrogance grow so much that they kill one of your kind, what would you do then? What would you do to them? Would you try making them obey you? Would you kill them all and make a new kind to serve you? Would you leave them alone? What would you do?

What is mankind?

Have you ever thought why you are in this world? What is your purpose? What is the purpose of mankind? Because I possess knowledge of your purpose, I know everything about your race. I have been living as a human in your world.

Mankind is a race of many. We, dragons, created you long ago, as servants. We wanted to make our lives easier. Humans' only mission was to obey and we were your masters. Perhaps instead of making life easier, you made it much harder.

And now... Your race is free. Free from your masters, free from your creators. Many of us do not accept that. That is why we had a long war. I was always against it and I still am.

Level 37
Okay, CyberSoft. I'm sorry to say this but you just made the text better, but actually you didn't changed it at all and it still looks like my text but just less grammar errors. This is why I have to reject it.

About Martin Barbov's text. It's a good one. I can still feel my text in it but not so much like CyberSoft's text. There are some huge mistakes made and I have to repair them now. I'll put here Martin Barbov's text if someone else wants to make it even better. It's good, but still not enough.

Some weeks ago, I made translation request 14. Mecheon translated whole text and it was very great, so actually I'm waiting something like this or even better.

Here are the updated text:

Who are you?

Talloon is how everyone call me. I had lived here countless centuries and I am the wisdom of this countryside. Many wanderers come to seek pieces of my wisdom. I am always willing to help them. As an adept of knowledge I've studied everything I could about dragons and their stories during my perpetual life. If you would like to know anything about dragons, ask and you will be answered to.

Why you are here?

I am here because I want to. I am here to teach piece. Peace is very important part of the Oelivert. All weapons and harmful magic should be forgotten, we can talk to make things go forward. However, I understand your reactions against the elder ones. Humans doesn't understand at all the dragons. They are believed to be evil and sadistic creatures that better to be killed. The point is not that simple and perhaps someday, we may understand them.

Dragons live for countless ages. There are many similarities between humans and dragons. They have own opinions just like men. Do not judge a dragon before talking to it.

There are so many facts about dragons I do not wish to share with you. There is always a chance that you betray me and tell it forward and therefore, someone try to arrest me. That has happened many times before and each time more meaningless death will be spread. However, if you manage to beat me in a battle, I can tell you more. But I have to warn you that only few have managed to do so. My strength lies in the mysterious wizardry.

Tell me about the war?

The reason for disappearence of most of the information about the war is that all the knowledge vaults, the younglings call libraries, are burned down by dragons and other races. This is why people come to seek my wisdom. I collect wisdom about the past.

The war started 308 years ago. It began because of many reasons but I will reveal to you the most important of its causes. In that bloody year, for the first time in history, a human killed a dragon. This led to the great chain reaction. After this event, dragons started to feel threated by humans.

I know far from everything. But as I told you before, I am very old and during my long life I managed to collect much information about the past.

What I am? That is a toilsome question. I am I. I will not reveal secrets of mine. The powers I possess are far greater than you would ever believe. However, I can give you a simple hint, nothing more, nothing less. Do not judge by appearance.

I want to challenge you.

Very well then. If that is you wish. I sadden but accept your challenge. If you manage to defeat my ancient powers, you will learn a lot more about me.

Very well then. You have conquered me. You two are indeed powerful dragon slayers and since I saw you fighting, I think humans may still have a chance in this world. For beating an old one, like me, I shall give you a powerful item that may help your travel to Kar'Gath. Here take this. Now, ask me freely as all my knowledge is open for you.

Who are you really?

As I said before, I am Talloon. I am not a human, I am a dragon. A dragon transformed to a human. It will be a waste of time to tell someone else that I am a dragon. If I feel threaten, I kill the one who is causing this feeling.

Let me give you an example. You create an animal to be your servant. You want it to help you in your regular life. You create for him muscles and brains so it can help and understand you.

Then some of your friends see this and do the same. Soon everyone are using these servants. This following centuries, life is easy.

But one day, a rebellion spreads through the servants, they stop obeying you. These simple animals you've made separate from your kind and start to live their own lives. They soon become more and more insolent, building their own villages and castles. At this point it is hard to decide what to do. But after their arrogance grow so much that they kill one of your kind, what would you do then? What would you do to them? Would you try making them obey you? Would you kill them all and make a new kind to serve you? Would you leave them alone? What would you do?

What is mankind?

Have you ever thought why you are in this world? What is your purpose? What is the purpose of mankind? Because I possess knowledge of your purpose, I know everything about your race. I have been living as a human in your world.

Mankind is a race of many. We, dragons, created you long ago, as servants. We wanted to make our lives easier. Humans' only mission was to obey and we were your masters. Perhaps instead of making life easier, you made it much harder.

And now... Your race is free. Free from your masters, free from your creators. Many of us do not accept that. That is why we had a long war. I was always against it and I still am.

Level 4
oh i get it i thought you just wanted grammar gone, i will do that in about 10-15min(just back from swimming)
EDIT-
Who are you?

I have been called many of things, but by far the most common one is Talloon. I have lived here for ages and ages, and with that time came my vast knowledge of everything. I am an pacifist so i dread all this new magic and weaponry that is causing all the violence and death of mankind, along with other species. Why cant everyone just solve all this danged violence with words instead of actions? Whenever someone comes to me in their hour of need i answer their heed. Through the countless centuries my knowledge has become so vast, and powerfull that i am the wisest thing in the whole universe.

Can you even tell me about dragons?

Yes I can tell you about dragons, they live for centuries longer then you mankind, but yet withing those distinct differences there are many similarities. They have their own opinion, thoughts, feelings, and other emotions. Next time please don't judge a dragon just by looking at it. Saying the word "Dragon" brings up such a vast variety of facts, and stories that i have witnessed. I wish not to speak of these dangerous thing's because just mentioning them could mean my own demise. Even if a rumor about me telling you about dragons were to slip out..............then I'm afraid I would be hunted down and slain just for the fact the I was suspicious. The only way you are able to get the facts and truth out of me would be beat me fair and square in a duel, to see who is the strongest. Be warned though, even though I look scrawny and weak my true powers lie in dark, ancient wizardry that human's mind's wouldn't be able to even comprehend. Only a handful of people have ever beaten me, the others....... let's just say they didn't have a happy ending. Would you like to know more things human?

Well knowing more things would benefit me the most.

You can ask me anything. Fire away.

Would you be kind enough to tell me about the war?

This wretched war started 308 year's ago. It began due many series of events. The most important being that human-kind killed a dragon with their own hands. This in turn led to the butterfly effect. Along with this cursed war came the burning down of the ancient libraries, information centers, and anything else the the humans tried to take shelter in. So far I am the only one that has survived long enough to remember those books, this is why many people seek my vast knowledge.

Seeing as you are over 308 year's old, I'm guessing you aren't a human, so what type of creature are you?

What kind of creature am I you ask? Well that is a very intriguing question now isn't it? I wish not to tell you all of this information until you have beaten me in a duel. As I told you before, do not underestimate me or you will be annihilated.

I guess i have no more options then, its a duel then!

Very well then, but be prepared for this. I wish not to accept this challenge seeing as i have to cause pain, and suffering to a innocent human. If you manage to defeat me I will allow you access into my vast knowledge, and powers beyond you're imagination. We shall fight now!

I changed/condensed stuff, if you like this then i will go onto the next part.

Last edited:
Level 37
Well, your text is good, but I think you should little more "arrange" it. Those "questions" are actually dialogs in the game so player don't have to read everything. So is it possible to "zone" your text a little?

Another thing, that "universe" is just too much(he's not that great). :D

Edit that first one little and go to the next one. Thanks!

Level 4
yeh im still in fatigue mode could you make it a little different wording. I dont really get what you mean by zoning. If you want me to remove some parts i can then ill change the questions a bit to foreshadow that hes a dragon.

Level 4
Sorry after that post i went to sleep. If youare willing to remove some stuff then ill make the other one now.
EDIT-sorry its early in the morning so i have no creativity atm so you will have to wait

Level 35
Might not be correct everywhere, there were some places I didn't understand what you ment. And I'm not a native speaker, so I might have made some mistakes. I was also trying to change as little as possible

Pt. 1

Who are you?

Talloon is how everyone calls me. I have been living here for countless centuries and I am the wisdom of this countryside. Many wanderers come to seek pieces of my wisdom. I am always willing to help them. As an adept of knowledge I've studied everything I could about dragons and their stories during my perpetual life. If you would like to know anything about dragons, ask and you will be answered.

Why are you here?

I am here because I want to be here. I am here to teach peace. Peace is a very important part of the Oelivert. All weapons and harmful magic should be forgotten. We can talk to make things go forward. However, I understand your reactions against the elder ones. Humans don't understand all the dragons. They are believed to be evil and sadistic creatures, who must be killed. The point is not that simple and perhaps someday, we may understand them.

Tell me about the dragons!

There are so many facts about dragons that I do not wish to share with you. There is always a chance that you betray me and pass it on and therefore, someone might try to arrest me. That has happened many times before and each time more meaningless death will be spread. However, if you manage to beat me in combat, I will tell you more. But I have to warn you that only a few have managed to do so. My strength lies in mysterious wizardry.

Tell me about the war!

The reason for the disappearence of most of the information about the war is that all the knowledge vaults, the younglings call libraries, are burned down by dragons and other races. This is why people come to seek my wisdom. I collect wisdom about the past.

The war started 308 years ago. It began because of many reasons but I will reveal to you the most important of its causes only. In that bloody year, for the first time in history, a human killed a dragon. This led to the great chain reaction. After this event, dragons started to feel threated by the humans.

You aren't human. Who are you?

What am I? This is a toilsome question. I am I. I will not reveal my secrets. The powers I possess are far greater than you would ever believe. However, I can give you a simple hint, nothing more, nothing less. Do not judge by appearance.

I want to challenge you.

Very well then. If that is you wish. I'm sad, but I'll accept your challenge. If you manage to defeat my ancient powers, you will learn a lot more about me.

Pt. 2:

Very well then. You have defeated me. You two are indeed powerful dragon slayers and now that I've seen you fighting, I think humans may still have a chance in this world. For beating an old one, like me, I shall give you a powerful item that will help your travel to Kar'Gath. Here, take this. Now, ask me freely as all my knowledge is open for you.

Who are you really?

As I said before, I am Talloon. I am not a human, I am a dragon. A dragon transformed to a human. It will be a waste of time to tell someone else that I am a dragon. If I feel threatened, I just kill the one who is causing this feeling.

Tell me how the war started!

Let me give you an example. You create an animal to be your servant. You want it to help you in your regular life. You create him muscles and brains so it can help and understand you.

Then some of your friends see this and do the same. Soon everyone are using these servants. This goes on for centuries, life is easy.

But one day, a rebellion spreads through the servants, they stop obeying you. These simple animals you've made separate from your kind and start to live their own lives. They soon become more and more insolent, building their own villages and castles. At this point it is hard to decide what to do. But soon their arrogance grows so much that they kill one of your kind, what would you do then? What would you do to them? Would you try making them obey you? Would you kill them all and make a new kind to serve you? Would you leave them alone? What would you do?

What is mankind?

Have you ever thought about why you are in this world? What is your purpose? What is the purpose of mankind? Because I possess knowledge of your purpose, I know everything about your race. I have been living as a human in your world.

Mankind is a race of many. We, dragons, created you long ago, as servants. We wanted to make our lives easier. Humans' only mission was to obey and we were your masters. But instead of making life easier, you made it much harder.

And now... Your race is free. Free from your masters, free from your creators. Many of us do not accept that. That is why we had a long war. I was always against it and I'm still against it.

Last edited:
Level 37
Ohh... I almost forget this thread. Sorry. So, I think, zombie2279's text is a text where all grammar errors are fixed, but it does feel like the first post. It doesn't feel "oldish" or "epic"...

So, I think it's still not enough. I think it needs some improvements from there and there. For example, CyberSoft's text have good ideas, but it sometimes it goes out of the basic text and it's sometimes too confusing. Also it have some "excess".

So, could someone still improve?

Level 25
you dont know what wonders of translation % free ones you can find if you type it on google or yahoo.

Yeah, but they're generally pretty shoddy and you might need someone more proficient in the language to step in and clear up a few errors

And cause you asked...
Who are you?

My name is Talloon. I had lived here for countless centuries, and I am the source of wisdom in this countryside. Many travelers visit me, to gain from my knowledge, and I am always willing to share it. I am especially knowledgeable about dragons and their associated legends, if you wish to know anything about them, then just ask.

Why you are here?

I am here because I want to be. I seek peace. Peace is very important thing in the Oelivert, after all. All weapons and harmful magics should be long forgotten, we should instead talk, rather than kill. However, I understand your reactions against the dragons. But humans don't understand anything about dragons. They purely think that dragons are evil, sadistic creatures that have to be killed. It is not that simple, and perhaps someday we may finally understand them.

Dragons are ancient creatures. There are many similarities between humans and dragons. Just like humans, they have their own individual personalities. Do not judge a dragon before you have talked to it.

There are so many things about dragons I do not wish to reveal to you. My reason? Because you may reveal it to others and, in the end, someone may come for me. It has happened many times before and all that happens is bloodshed... However, if you manage to defeat me, I can tell you more. But I must remind you that only few have managed to beat me in a battle. I am a powerful wizard, well versed in the ancient magics.

Tell me about the war?

There is not much information about the war because all records and libraries were burned down by dragons and other races. This is why people come to seek my wisdom, I am the last source of some of this knowledge.

The war started 308 year ago. There were many reasons for why it happened, but the most important was because, for the first time in history, a human killed a dragon. This lead to dragons realising that they felt threatened by humans

Hah! I do not know everything. I am just old, I remember the ancient things long since forgotten by other beings

What I am? That is a tough question... I am I. I will not reveal secrets of my own. My powers are far greater than you would ever believe. However, I can give you a hint, nothing more, nothing less: Do not judge by appearance.

I want to challenge you.

Very well then. I accept your challenge. If you defeat me, I will reveal more to you...

Very well then. You have defeated me. You two are indeed powerful dragon slayers. I'm proud of you two, perhaps humans still have a chance in this world. For this glimmer of hope, I shall give you a powerful item that may help your travels to Kar'Gath. Now, ask me freely anything.

Who are you really?

As I said before, I am Talloon. I am not a human, I am... A dragon. A dragon transformed to the form of a human. It will be a waste of time to tell someone else that I am a dragon, they would not believe me but instead try to kill me. And this? This would only lead to their death

Tell how the war started?

Let me... Give you an example. You create a being to be your servant. You want it to help you in your day to day activities by serving you. You create muscles, brains, organs, all so he can both help and understand you.

Then some of your friends see this and start to do the same. Soon everyone is using these beings to help them. This lasts centuries and centuries, life is easy.

But one day, the servants start to rebel, they don't obey you or your people anymore. They start to live their own lives, they build their own villages and castles. Now, it is difficult to decide what to do. Do you feel happy for your creations, watching them take control of their own destinies, or feel threatened? And then, after they kill one of your kind, what would you do then? What would you do to them? Would you make them to obey you? Would you kill them and make a new kind to serve you? Would you leave them alone? What would you do?

What is mankind?

Have you ever thought about why you are in this world? What is your purpose? What is the purpose of mankind? Because I know your purpose, I know everything about your race. I have been living as a human in your world, just to understand more.

Mankind is a complicated race. We dragons created your race in aeons long past, as servants to serve us, to make our lives easier. Your race's only mission was to serve us, your eternal masters.

And now... Your race is free, a freedom earned through years of bloodshed. However, many of my kind refuse to accept that. This is why we fought you, to try and get you under our sway once more. Myself? I was always against the fighting, and to this day I still am.

Status
Not open for further replies.