• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Translation Request 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hey there once again!

I have been making my campaign for over half year now. I have already released alpha tests from it. Some of the testers have said to me that the english is bad so here I am: translation request 10. I have couple of texts and if you even can translate one text I would be greateful(to "better english"). I will give you credits at the campaign and also some rep in here. Thank you beforehand.

Here are the texts:

Introducion
Phodom: This is a very strange place. I wonder why here is so many crystals? What is the meaning of this place?
Unknow: It is a miracle to hear living voices.
Phodom: Who's speaking!?
Avareon: I am Avareon, a dragon
Phodom: I don't see you, where are you!?
Avareon: I cannot harm you, I am inside a crystal.
Phodom: Inside a crystal, huh?
Avareon: I am willing to answer your questions.

Why you are trapped?
Four hundred year ago, there were many opinions between dragons how we should solve the problem of the race of human. Most of the dragons believed, that the race of human was a failure. They suppose to be our slaves like we made them at first. However, they started to live with their own and some didn't even do what we wanted. They built their own cities and we watched long for their succes.

There were three different opinions how we should do with them. First was that they should be wiped out before they become strong enough to gain theif freedom and then kill us.

Second opinion was what I also believed that we should teach humans. Teach them to live with us. Our opinion was so hated, that other dragons put us to crystals to live rest of our lives. This was the first time ever, when dragon did something terrible to other dragon.

Third opinion was to leave humans alone and create a whole new world for dragons. A dragon named Talloon was a leader of this opinion. Many dragons were faithful for him. However, his plan failed and he couldn not create a new world for us. This started the war at the end. However, most of these dragons who were faithful to Talloon started to live their own life in human worms so they couldn't be detected by humans. Other dragons called them a traitors.

Can you tell something about youself?
Like I said before, I am Avareon, a dragon trapped in a crystal. My brother Xvareon did this to me. Ever since then, I wanted to do the same to him. Our ancers told told us not to hate other dragons, but I cannot live with their way. The anger of me is too great. I has been trapped from the beginning of the war, over 300 years. It's been long time, but I have lived over 1000 years.

Now I am too old to leave from this crystal. If I leave I will die. However, I still have one favour, perhaps you could do it?

Can you tell something about Xvareon?
Xvareon, what should I say? He was a wise dragon ever since he borned over 1000 year ago. I always envy his power to study more. He was like all other dragons untill the day came, the horrible day that changed everything: The death of our father. Of course everyone die sooner or later, but this was not a regular death. My and Xvareon's father was killed by a human. Yes, a human.

At those days, we could never believe that kind of thing. Humans suppose to be our slaves. The death of my father made a chain reaction that changed our world: Oelivert. This is one of the most important things why the war came. It is a sad thing, a horrible thing, but we created humans that was our mistake also. We shouldd leave humans to the level of other animals, but we are greedy also and curious just like humans. We wanted to see what we can do.

Xvareon was very, very angry to humans like many other dragons. He started to study and he studiet well. He learned the forbidden element: darkness. The most powerful element which is meant to kill. To kill masses of other living things. All of his studies was one meaning: to kill the race of human.

Now, he is all but kill. He only want to kill, kill and kill. He want to that humans die, forever for revenge of his father. Only then he can be happy.

Can you tell where Xvareon is?
Xvareon is very near. He is resting at nearby cave, a final rest before the second war, the final war, the end of humans, the final judgement, the new beginning, a new era as you call it, humans. Our ancestors should never created humans, it was a mistake. Many dragons were killed, and the worst thing was that we learned something from you, a very terrible thing. How to fight brainlessly, without thinking, without meaning, killing masses.

I know why you are here. You are here to kill Xvareon, and I'm happy to hear that. If I cannot kill Xvareon, you must kill him. But still, you cannot kill him, not with the powers you have. You need something more, and you will have it, is that enough? Only the Xyrzious knows.

Is Axobada here?

Axobada? How do you even know about him? Well, he is here. We trapped him centuries ago to here, when humans were still our slaves. They built the place deep in this mountain we from since on we have watched him.

We have been waiting long, and we will wait still long, we wait, when he fades away. He was too powerful for Oelivert.

Do not go near of him, he can manipulate you to open him from his cage. That cannot happen. It would be too catastrophe.

Can you heal us?

Yes, it is possible. I do have power to heal. I had studied light based element well.

Is war coming again?

It is coming once again. But humans will not have a change. You are weak now. Your numbers to us is now only 300 times greaters. When the first war started it was over 500 times greater. You will not have a chance anymore.

This is the deep silence before the storm that will shake our planet once again. I really hope, it will be the last one. I hate war, like many others, once this is over, we shall create our world to a whole new.

Ask if we can do something for him?

Excellent, finaly you ask this question. I have been waiting for this. As I told you before, I has been suffering in this crystal over 300 years. I want this to be stopped. I want you to kill me. It is not a easy request but I promise to use my all rest of my powers to give you something for a change.

As you have seen, here is four guardian guarding this place. I want you to kill these four guardians. However, it is pointless to kill those because they immortal currently. First, you must find two powerful creatures called Life's Keeper and Mana's Keeper. These two will keep those guardians alive.

So, I want you to kill first Life's Keeper and Mana's Keeper. I do not know where they are, but they have to be somewhere near, because they resurrect guardians. After you have killed Life's Keeper and Mana's Keeper guardians are mortal. Then, go to kill them.

Then, with my last powers I will help you with way you want. Go now, do what I want, I shall be proud of humans for the first time of my life.

Hey there once again!

I have been making my campaign for over half year now. I have already released alpha tests from it. Some of the testers have said to me that the english is bad so here I am: translation request 10. I have couple of texts and if you even can translate one text I would be greateful(to "better english"). I will give you credits at the campaign and also some rep in here. Thank you beforehand.

Here are the texts:
Phodom: This is a very strange place. I wonder why there are so many crystals? What is the meaning of this place?
Unknow: It is a miracle to hear living voices.
Phodom: Who's speaking!?
Avareon: I am the dragon, Avareon
Phodom: I don't see you, where are you!?
Avareon: I cannot harm you, I am inside a crystal.
Phodom: Inside a crystal, huh?
Avareon: I am willing to answer your questions.

Four hundred years ago, there were many opinions between dragons, how should we solve the problem of the human race. Most of the dragons believed, the human race was a failure. They were supposed to be our slaves, like we made them at first. However, they started to live with their own kind, and some didn't even do what we wanted them to. They built their own cities, we watched for a long time at their success.

There were three different opinions of how we should get rid of them. The first idea we had was that they should be wiped out before they become strong enough to gain their freedom, resulting in our death

The second idea we had was what I also believed that we should teach the humans. Teach them to live with us. Our idea was so hated, that even our own kind though of putting us into crystals, to live out the rest of our lives trapped. This was the first time ever, when our own kind did something terrible to others of the same kind.

The third idea was to leave the humans behind, and create a whole new world for us dragons. A dragon named Talloon was a leader of this idea. Many dragons were faithful to him. However, his plan failed and he couldn't create a new world for us. This started the war at the end. However, most of these dragons, who were faithful to Talloon, started to live our own lives in the human world so they couldn't be detected by humans. Other dragons called us a traitors.im not sure about everything in here some of it might be incorrect but the majority of it is correct

Can you tell something about youself?
Like I said before, I am Avareon, a dragon trapped in a crystal. My brother, Xvareon, did this to me. Ever since then, I wanted to do the same to him. Our ancestors told told us not to hate our own kind, but I cannot live their way. My anger is far to much for that. I have been trapped from the beginning of the war, for over 300 years. It's been long time, but I have lived over 1000 years.

Now I am too old to leave this crystal. If I leave, I will die. However, I still have one favor, perhaps i can ask you to do this for me?

Can you tell something about Xvareon?
Xvareon, well, he was a wise dragon ever since he was born, over 1000 years ago. I have always envied his power, to study more. He was like all the other dragons until the day came, the horrible day that changed everything, the death of our father. Of course everyone dies sooner or later, but this was not a regular death. Xvareon and my, father was killed by a human! Yes, a human.

In those days, we could have never believed such a thing. Humans were supposed to be our slaves. The death of my father, started a chain reaction that changed our world: Oelivert. This is one of the most important reasons the war began. It is a sad, horrible thing but we created humans, so that was partially our fault. We should have made the human intelligence into the levels of other animals, but we were greedy also. Curious just like humans. We wanted to see what we could do.

Xvareon was very, very hostile to humans, and many other dragons. He started to study, and he studied hard, and long. He learned the forbidden element: darkness. The strongest element which is used to kill: To kill masses of other living things. All of his studies had one meaning: to kill the race of human.

Now, he is all but dead. He only wanted to kill, kill, and kill more. He want to kill all humans, forever, to get revenge for his father. Only then can he be happy.

Can you tell us where Xvareon is?
Xvareon is very near. He is resting at nearby cave, resting before the second war, the final war, the end of mankind as we know it, the final judgment, the new beginning, a new era as you humans call it. Our ancestors should never have created humans, it was a huge mistake. Many dragons were killed, and the worst thing was that we learned something from you, a very terrible thing. How to fight brainlessly, without thinking, without meaning, killing masses.

I know why you are here. You are here to kill Xvareon, and I'm happy to hear that. If I cannot kill Xvareon, you must kill him. But still, you cannot kill him, with the powers you currently posses. You need something more, and you will get it,? Only the Xyrzious knows what this power is.

Is Axobada here?
Axobada? How do you even know about him? Well, he is here. We trapped him here centuries ago, when humans were still our slaves. They built a place deep within this mountain. We have watched him ever since.

We have been waiting far too long, and we will wait, waiting, for when he fades away. He was too powerful for Oelivert.

Do not go near him, he can manipulate you, to release him from this prison. That cannot happen. It would be too catastrophic.

Can you heal us?

Yes, it is possible. I posses the power to heal. I have studied the light based element well.

Is war coming again?

It is coming, once, again. But humans will not have a change. You are weak now. You have 300 times more people then we do dragons. When the first war started, it was over 500 times more. You will not stand a chance anymore.

This is the calm before the storm, that will shake our planet once again. I hope, it will also be the last one. I hate war, like many others, once this is over we shall create a new world for us.

Can you ask if we can help him?

Excellent, finally you ask that question. I have been waiting for this. As I told you before, I has been, trapped, suffering in this crystal over 300 years. I want to be freed. I want you to kill me. It is not a easy request, but I promise to use of the rest of my powers to give you something for a change.

As you have seen, there are four guardians, guarding this place. I want you to kill these four guardians. However, it is pointless to kill them because they are immortal at the moment.To do this, first, you must find two powerful creatures, called The Life Keeper, and The Mana Keeper. These two will keep those guardians alive if they are to not be slain.

So, I want you to first kill The Life Keeper, and then The Mana Keeper. I do not know where they are, but they have to be somewhere near, because they resurrect always the guardians. After you have killed The Life Keeper , and The Mana Keeper, the guardians are mortal. Then, go slay them.

Then, with the last of my powers I will help you. Go now, do what I ask of you, then I shall be proud of humans for the first time in my life.

pretty good grammar

Status
Not open for further replies.