• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Transforming problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi, i create a skill using the gargoyle stone form, so i want to transform my warior (str base stat) to an archer (agi base stat) but when i transform it, my archer apears with the (str base stats) and their stats and skills dont change..

Level 30
Basing it on Gargoyle Stone Form will do no change on stats on the unit, just on their form. I suggest basing it on Channel, make it visible and make a trigger when the unit cast the Channel Spell, replace your Warrior into an Archer.

-Your friendly helper, Hell_Master

Level 6
Replacing a unit needs the Variable on the unit to be updated..

If will not.. the map gets crashed.. so i hope if you follow Hell Master's advice.. check the variables...

Anyway.. Hell Master's suggestion is good so i think you can follow it....spells and stats can be replaced.. how about using Metamorphosis or Chemical Rage?..

Status
Not open for further replies.