• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

About Transform

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi,

I'm working on some basic skill but i couldn't do it. :S
My spell is: when we click that skill, hero transforms to vengeance unit, gain HP and attack speed.But his stats(str, agi, int) didn't appear on hero's info.I want this spell like terrorblade's illision skill of dota.How can i can set vengeance and my hero's stats?

Thank you!

Level 33
How can the stats not appear on the "Hero's Info" ?
I'm assuming it's a normal unit, since normal unit does not have these features.

Transformation should be;
Hero > Hero
Unit > Unit

You can't mix them up such as;
Hero > Unit
Unit > Hero

It would bug.

Level 5
I'm not sure, but I think you should base your avatar on a Hero and change his model file to Avatar of Vengeance. Then you make your Hero transform to the avatar with the ability. It's like defskull said, transformation should be between the same type(units -> units, heroes -> heroes).

Level 33
Yes, you should base your unit (Vengeance) from a Hero, just change the Art - Model File in Object Editor.

Okay now tell me, what is Unit A and what is Unit B ?
Unit A is the unit before transform and Unit B is the transformed unit.

I'll try to create a test map for you.

Level 23
the vengeance. Is the vengeance based on hero unit. If not, think about it
Its like taking paladin and chaosing him to footman, of course he wont have str, agil, int

You can chaos the hero to vengeance but chaos is terribly buggy

Status
Not open for further replies.