• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Transform at building

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I want to make a unit transform like a militia but permanently when he goes to a specific building.
How could i modify the call to arms skill or bear form skill (Preferably) to do that.
Can it be done whitout triggers ?

Last edited:
Level 4
I want to make a unit transform like a militia but permanently when he goes to a specific building.
How could i modify the call to arms skill or bear form skill (Preferably) to do that.
Can it be done whitout triggers ?

Maybe try setting the duration on the call to arms ability to 0, that might make it infinite. Really not sure thou

Level 38
I would just go with modding the Acolyte's "Sacrifice" ability with the Sacrificial Pit. I've done that before to great effect (though I believe you need triggers as well).
Functional but that will remove the unit from Control groups, it will lose any items/stats/abilities it may have, any varibles that may be referencing it will no longer work. And you also lose the ability to mass transform units with the Call to Arms ability.

In short you probably want to trigger this with a bear form transform when the right conditions are met. Unless a 0 duration militia transform like Bitchmoon suggested works.

Level 2
The idea is that my units are worgen and have two forms but it would be kinda op to transform at will betwen the forms so i want to condition it to be at a building but instant like militia not with traning time like the sacrifice.

PS: The idea whit seting the militia time to 0 is good but they need a town hall to go so in a custom race than is not realy working and under the name there is the blue thing and it anoys me.

Status
Not open for further replies.