• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tranformation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm totaly new in the World editor (starting to use on reforged) and I'm trying to transform maiev into her avatar form. I tried using metamorphosis editing the "data normal form unit" and the "data - alternate from unit" and did not work out. Also tried the bear form thing but when she uses the skill she does not tranform in avatar model and reset her level. I don't know how to use trigger so please, someone can help?

How can I use metamorphosis thing to work out?
How can I use bear form thing to work out?
Where can I find someone to do this model and send me?

Thanks

Level 39
I think you're confused about what the Warden's ultimate is. It doesn't transform her, it summons another unit (Avatar of Vengeance). That being said, the unit is in the Object Editor under Night Elf > Melee > Special, but if you use that unit directly in a Metamorphosis spell (as it seems like you did) it will not work properly because it's not a hero. Transforming a hero into a regular unit is a no no. Instead what you should do is make another copy of the Maiev unit then change its model to the "Avatar of Vengeance" and you can find it in the model list under "Units".

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
If you are using 1.32 (Reforged beta) then there is a known bug that any sort of custom morph ability does not alter the unit's model correctly. The same ability used in 1.31 will work correctly and change the unit's model. This should (I hope...) be fixed before the release next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.