• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

bearform problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
hey this is a spell i want! I wanted to make a bearform for my druid! So i used the Robogoblin abbility from the tinker where he transforms himself into a tank! my problem is when i use the ability he doenst transform into a bear and the more often you use the spell the more Hitpoints he gets! Could someone help me! i dont know why it is like that i made a bearform ability before like this and it worked

I took the druidoftheclaw model for the druid and the bearform also the model from druifoftheclaw (because i want to have the morphed form)

Level 5
yeah it works now :D thank you
Edit: Okay next Problem!

I made a Talentsystem in my map! and when i skill an ability and go into bearform i still have the ability but when i go back into normalform it is gone! can someone help me with that? i tried allready that when somebody uses the ability bearform the caster gains the ability if he skilled it but it didnt work

Last edited:
Level 19
Make a trigger which brings all spells, exp, stats and items from your Bear Form to your Druid Form:)
Or if that doesn't work, you could always try to create an event that works when your Druid is in Bear Form as a condition and the action is that every skill and spell gets added if they added it.

Status
Not open for further replies.