• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

TownCenter

Keywords:
town center, tree, house, inn, hut,
Contents

TownCenter (Model)

Level 2
Im pretty damn sure ive seen this somewhere else... it was a site with a campaign with 4 races in place of the 4 already there, and this was the town hall of the wood elves...

Level 2
naroid_crx... thats because this IS the building for the woodelves - rightfield submitted this - he is also the leader of the project...
duh
it still never fails to amaze me tho

Level 2
OMFG THIS IS THE SWEETEST MOD I EVER SEEN!!!!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Level 1
How do you get it working i only get the bottem tier

i tried using the new animation names? do they have to be on seprate buildings like townhall/keep/casle???? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Level 2
Well it is awsome indeed, but the problem is that only the first platform is visible. :shock: why? plz hel me on that one :lol: :arrow: 5/5

Level 1
Although i'd like to give this a 5, it's just too empty :( 4/5

(EDIT)
oops, just looked at it closer, saw the cool part

(EDIT[again])
now the second and third level are gone. wtf?