• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Town Of Evil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
About 2 or 3 days Ago i started on a new map this map would be very hard that requied fast hand eye cordinason. soon i had the simple map lay out in my head so i started its in beta i guess not sure witch it is beta or alpha not sure what the def is it isnt finshed yet but it can be played and beaten.:thumbs_up: also played and lost :thumbs_down:. i will upload pics of it as soon as i find out how im not going to lie there is no models that inported i cant do that ill find some on that can help me with that.

(Zombies)
Forsaken 800 hp
Lost Soul 2100 hp
Death Walker 5340 hp
Purge 1300 hp (ranged)
Man Eater 8750 hp
Hell dog 6500 hp
Damned Soul 8640 hp (can cripple)
Grabber 4500 hp (Best unit when comes too attack but no better then bosses)
Slither 6000 hp

Bosses
Death Reaper 13200 hp (Ranged)
Glopper 25000 hp
Hells spawn 65000 hp
Gladatora 6000 hp (900 Dmg!)

Items

Health Drink
Tmp
Shot Gun
Swiss Army Knife
Stun Gun
(Untold Secret item)
Rockit launcher (very hard to get)
Ring of Death
Medical kit
Hand gun

The Objectives:
Kill the Forgoten one :spell_breaker:

You and Your fellow commandos got a call about grizzly murders acuring in the city and before you know it theres lifeless things walking the streets but the real queston is.......Do you have the will to survive?

Thanks for you posts and more info will be posted after it gets updated

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.