• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Total Conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screamernail

S

Screamernail

I would want to know something for certification in the future. (Cause I know I won't hold myself away)

If I'm about to make a total conversion game outside Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne (Or how it worked) then what do I have to know whats possible and how to do it? Like can I add or remove races from the selection field or can I just rename them? Can I change the layout of the UI completely? And can I add more advanced features without using any Source-Code?

What tools do I have to use and what's more recommended? I always wanted to make a TC out of something because that's really interesting to me. And I'm sure when answers comes then other people can test it out. (If the feedback says it works)

Sincerely, Meerjel01

Status
Not open for further replies.