• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 3 Conversion Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello, I would like to ask the community if there are any Warcraft 3 total conversion mods? This can also include The Frozen Throne expansion pack or just normal Warcraft 3 RoC, I have only found one so far, and that is Tales of Ravingion (I think that's how you spell), if anyone could tell me some more, I would be most grateful!

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
None (else) that have finished, to my knowledge. At least mine's not done yet. :p

I made it a personal goal to seek out & archive old mods & conversions such as you describe. My signature shows my two prime finds; Ominous Horizons and The Great Troll War. You can also search for Kam's archival topic "Projects of Olde, Gather Ye In" (or something like that), where we have collaborated to gather several other mod-like things.

Status
Not open for further replies.