Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Tomb of Jarahcon v2.0 (test)

Submitted by CBX Entertainment
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
[​IMG]

A party of up to 6 brave heroes travel in search of the great tomb of Jarahcon. On their way they meet fierce beasts and friendly guides to aid them on their treacherous journey.

-8 hero classes, each with their own unique advantages and playstyle.
-Fully customized Attribute point system, integrating, not only strength, agility and intelligence, but 8 more characteristics which enhances your heroes ability strengths.
-33 (total, not all accessable in one game) stages of immensely differing terrain types, from the lush marsh near Nollen pier to the fiery pits of Jarahcon's tomb.
-Fully customized item system, introducing common, uncommon, rare and ancient items. Weapon and armor upgrades that actively increases different aspects of your heros, damage, attack speed, critical chance, magic reduction, the list goes on.

Overall an immensely challenging team based RPG dungeon crawler that requires players to work together, or die in discord.

Screenshots (click to enlarge)

More

The Tempest Peak (Stage 5)

[​IMG]

Inner Arcaanum (Final Stage)
[​IMG]

Ancient Cave (Bonus Stage 7)
[​IMG]

Total Map View
[​IMG]

Nollen Pier (Start)
[​IMG]

The Dead End (Bonus Stage 2)
[​IMG]

Rune System
[​IMG]

Nurg's Lair (Level 3)
[​IMG]

Videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gCiyTNMtIM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raU8arZlwUs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ki2ezJTau8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIFHX4kNgPo

This is a protected map, but should you have any ideas or suggestions post them in the comments. You can also request an unprotected version of the map!

Xenoche (the original Author) stopped this project and I (LotK) am allowed to continue it

Changes Test Version May 2013

Keywords:
ToJ, Tomb of Jarahcon, RPG, LotK, Xenoche, Dungeon, Crawler, Awesome, Best map ever!
Contents

Tomb of Jarahcon v2.0 (test) (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael - [Contact] Date: 2012/May/28 12:44:59 Comment: [Approved] Adding a review and a rating! View comment with review Resource Moderation - Rules 01:05, 27th Sep 2009 ap0calypse: Approved Definitely a good addition to the...
  1. CBX Entertainment

CBX Entertainment

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    hmm, but i think if you *do it right* it will show the message... (if the msg works)

it just means you have not found where you can enter the secret area ;)

2. sengjung123

sengjung123

Resources:
    Resources:
    the book quest has 2 types. one is the part whereby you go into some forest and fight scorpion king. then, find the stone with the sparkly aura surrounding it to use. the book should say about some woods. it should transport you to either some defend game(green forest) or dead end(purple forest), depending which type of forest you go. 2nd type is when you have the pheonix quest. there is another stone there. sorry if its too brief. too long never play.
    And as for the bloody skull, one must obtain BOTH tiny altar AND the bloody skull, WITH 4 people and above. Then, you can click the skull, which transports you to somewhere. won't give any clues, but beware of the boss. its good if you have lightning mage with your party, he is creep controller and a nuker.

3. CBX Entertainment

CBX Entertainment

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    [​IMG]

+ some others

[​IMG]

4. sengjung123

sengjung123

Resources:
    Resources:
    yes thats it. but, how do you get the toj mod to work? i cant seem to run it as they kept asking for the cd, even though i had the cd put in. :(

5. Skyflimax

Skyflimax

Resources:
    Resources:
    So you mean that the problem is lie on the location of the secret area in which I haven found and not due to the number of ppl required to do the quest? I am playing in a group of 3. :X

6. Skyflimax

Skyflimax

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm pretty sure that The book quest found in sophia area (forgot the name of the quest) is clickable. I'm just lack of people. Or you mean that you can do the quest when u click in the areas you just mentioned.

7. sengjung123

sengjung123

Resources:
    Resources:
    yes, you can do the quest when you click the book at the areas i have mentioned, providing you have:
    1) cleared all mobs for that stage
    2) have the required items(the rune, obviously[for book quest])(skull and tiny altar for skull quest)
    3) have AT LEAST 4 people in your party(leavers DO NOT count)

8. Skyflimax

Skyflimax

Resources:
    Resources:
    oic, thanks for your info. I guess the only remaining is the ancient map quest. The description is hardly understandable. It sucks :ogre_rage:

9. CBX Entertainment

CBX Entertainment

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    well, i dont remember it :D but it was the first secret stage i added

and.. tbh its a really weird one and meh, i was about to spoiler this :D but :X i wont tell you now
    unless.. you really really want me to - then i will also tell you where to get in that stage:ogre_hurrhurr:

it always seemed to work just for me, but i didnt notice until i had it done
    - replacing 90% of the models, a lot of the textures and some other cool stuff and adjusting all standard models to be different (because of replacing model files) and resizing them so look acceptable in both modes

anyway, you can download the "mod", open it with a MPQ editor, extract all the files to your hard drive and then somehow find a way to import them into your wc3 ;)
    like you edit the war3x mpq :D
    it was everything this mod did anyway (temporary ofc)

10. Skyflimax

Skyflimax

Resources:
    Resources:
    I will be extremely grateful if you would tell me where to get into that stage. :3
    Btw, the rank of demigod doesn't have any additional special effect? I think either heroic or destroyer. You can have three special effects. And then, thats the end of it no matter how high your rank is. I reach demigod edi (took quite some long time though XD) Definitely a nice map. Hope there will be another map similar like this. =D

11. CBX Entertainment

CBX Entertainment

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    uhm... i dont remember what that stage was called, but its the shop you get to after the first village ... from there you go to stage 7,8 and 9.. and the secret

no ;)
    all projects canceled, because wc3 is too old and sc2 is too... meh

12. Skyflimax

Skyflimax

Resources:
    Resources:
    so you means it is the 2nd village. since there is only two village. and the entrance is suppose on the south west? i try on each side but nothing happend. anyway thanks for ur info. i may try search for it. the secret area will be dead end if not mistaken. fighting the big giant tree like boss.

13. Bluefire_Redsea

Bluefire_Redsea

Resources:
    Resources:
    Please <3 lol.

14. avpchin

avpchin

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Really awesome game. The terrain and atmosphere is just amazing. The gameplay is very good too. I love the detail you put into into this map. It's an excellent rpg, one which requires alot of teamwork to win.

15. TwistedImage

TwistedImage

Resources:
    Resources:
    Someone draw me an alot of teamwork.

16. CBX Entertainment

CBX Entertainment

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Good News!

I found the JNPG special version on my old computer and opened the unreleased WIP ToJ 1.18 version and it worked!
    Then I ported it onto my laptop, but it didn't work there first, because it seems i am missing those weird script files, BUT i will look after that soon

I can't promise anything and it's an old version of wc3, but i will try to make it work for the current patch and my laptop

What can this mean? I might possibly take up development on ToJ again, but i need 2 things for that

1. I must want it... (not much you can do here..)
    2. You must want i! So please post a comment here if you want me to continue ToJ

EDIT: okay, this does not look good here
    I just can't get it running on my laptop!
    I copied the entire warcraft folder from my old pc to my laptop and tried to open the map, but it doesn't work
    anyone got an idea for it?

EDIT 2:
    ok, got it now
    had to disable EGUI and then enable it again.....

Last edited: Sep 4, 2011
  17. KolShadow

KolShadow

Resources:
    Resources:
    Cbx you're our only hope!

CBX plz continue your map is awesome!!! ToJ rocks! PLUS : All the ORPG mappers made their maps and left it...Like Gaias Retaliation it was a great ORPG but then it's maker stopped and quitted the project..So if u continue you might be one of the most famous mappers around!! And if you want help I'm FULL of ideas :D and might help a bit with other stuff ^__^ Hope this supports u a bit

18. Koalovoice

Koalovoice

Resources:
    Resources:
    !!!!

19. Schaf

Schaf

Resources:
    Resources:
    I really appreciate that you are considering to continue to improve your map.
    I just created an account in order to motivate you in that matter. I already like this map alot and would be happy to see further versions and improvements.
    Best regards Schaf

20. CBX Entertainment

CBX Entertainment

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    This.

[​IMG]