1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Tom-The brave Rifleman

Submitted by Justas
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.

Toms Adventure

Created by More Humor

Great Story-Chapter One

1.Map Info

I will tell you a story. Story you ask? Yes. A story about a brave Rifleman-Tom.
It happened at darkest moments of Alliance history. Huge war between fearless Horde and mighty Alliance. This war took for ages. Brave heroes from both sides fight for glory over there faction. But at wars ending of Alliance victory, something happen. Horde in no time managed to fight back Alliance and attack eastern kingdom.Horde destroyed city by city. Leaving no one alive. Dark elf's where attacked by Trolls and there Voodoo.
Dwarfs and Gnomes where attacked by new Goblins war machines. Draenei where pushed to Outlands by the Blood elf's . Undead took every one who is on edge of death. No matter if he was a Alliance warrior or Hordes hero. Dark elf's lost first ,after that following Gnomes and Worgen . Dwarfs with there machines can only be in there great city-Iron forge. Only humans are still standing at Storm Wind. Defending bravely from incoming Horde. But how long?...

2.Some stuff about the map

Map Info

Tom can take items, but cant carry them from level to level.
This map is for a bit knowing about warcraft, This map is rated as - Normal, Hard.
There might be some bugs.
Report any bugs that you see.
All items I used are from Hive Work Shop.
My name is Justas but I also use MoreHumor for games.
You cant use my campaign on other sites without my permission , or use any of my maps with my permission. same goes for the story.
If this campaign will be success then maybe will be doing new campaigns and maps.
I will use Turiel's Rifleman Elite skin.
Every name(model Creators) will be added at chapter two.

Tom has 5 skills- 3 are casting, 1passive and 1trigger.
Skill 1-Snipe does 250 damage + 2 seconds stun at 1000 range.
Skill 2-Fast shooter gives 75 attack speed for 5 seconds after that 30 seconds cool down
Skill 3-One more Stand revives Tom after been killed. Has 200 seconds cool down
Skill 4-Granade Does 80-160 damage + moderated damage for few seconds.
Skill 5-Bigger Bullets Does 12damage /hit but drains 12 mana.

3.Screen shots

Screenshots

Image Title

[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

4.Change Log

Change log

This Campaign is V.1.02
Change log.
V.0.1
Created Demo version
V.0.3
Fixed Few Bugs , added few new units,
V.0.4
Finished level 3
V.0.51
Fixed few Bugs
V.0.52
Fixed few bugs on level 2 and 3.
V.0.55
Fully ended Demo Version.
V.1.00
Added. Fixed bugs on levels 1,2,3,4,5,7. Finished making Tom adventures
V.1.01 fixed few bugs.
V.1.02 Fixed few bugs on chapter4.

News
V.2 Soon will be resumed and maybe finished. Only around 40% left to do .

Keywords:
Tom, Tom adventure, Toms Adventure,
Campaign, Toms Campaign, MoreHumor ,
More Humor.
Contents

Tom-The brave Rifleman (Campaign)

Reviews
10:44, 5th Oct 2014 Orcnet: A decent campaign worthwhile without the need of a hero in each level, some of the chapters need a little fixing but overall its nice for a change.
  1. 10:44, 5th Oct 2014
    Orcnet: A decent campaign worthwhile without the need of a hero in each level, some of the chapters need a little fixing but overall its nice for a change.

2. PlankingWolf

PlankingWolf

Resources:
    Resources:
    Old Map
    There's a button on the top that says "Update".

Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  3. Justas

Justas

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Sorry

I could not update it ,don't know why. It only showed Error.

4. PlankingWolf

PlankingWolf

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hmm, well ask a moderator, maybe they can help you.
    Edit: By the way, you should hide screenshots in boxes. (Also known as hidden)
    http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/misc.php?do=bbcode

Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  5. JCarrill0

JCarrill0

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    so wait, which one is the updated one now? I'm confused. (Delete one please)

6. Justas

Justas

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    This one is the new one.And I don't know how to delete the old one....

Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
  7. JCarrill0

JCarrill0

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Cool, can you delete the old one?

8. Admiral Proudmoore

Admiral Proudmoore

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think that it still needs a lot of work.The story is nothing special but decent and at least it's keep going.Terrain and maps are also okey but dialogues and triggers.....*Sigh*.

My suggestions:

-Fix the grammar and typos.I understand that your english may be bad beacause mine is too,but still.....it need some correction.Also....'Kalimtor' hurt my eyes.

-Tom deserve a new model.There are many awesome Rifleman models.Just take a look around. :)

-Fix the bugs.In mission with trolls the Dialogue sequance was launching over and over again for like 10-15 seconds.Same goes for horses.They didn't dissapear in cirle and every single time that i send horse into the cirle i get 200 gold and wood.In less than three minutes i had 10K of gold and wood.

-Give some longer dialogues.Make story had some bigger sense and details.It deserves it.I know that story is simple and that's alright with me but still.

-Don't change 'Bunker' attack.The orc burrow spears were looking better than rifleman bullets.

-If you add new units to barracks just change description.Something like...'Train War wolfs,etc".Same goes for Blacksmith.

That's all from me.Keep up the good work and update this map.Also keep working on this campaign! I want to see it approved. :)

Looks like once again i have to take my inquisitor hammer.In chapter three and four dialogues are messed up.The sequence is launching over and over again and i'm randomly telepoted from location to location.Also...in misison with necromancer i can't turn back.I kill him and then an invisible barrier appears and it's end of the game for me.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2014
  9. Mythic

Mythic

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
  10. Justas

Justas

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I did fixed those bugs before. But because I have a copy[older] of this map in case .I accidentally added it instead of newer one. I already updated it.

11. Love Seeker

Love Seeker

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    You can delete maps by using Delete button or ask mods to close or remove em :)

12. Mythic

Mythic

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    At first I thought LS was implying that the author should delete this one. xD

Last edited: Oct 5, 2014
  13. Orcnet

Orcnet

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Map approved.

14. Ragnoras

Ragnoras

Resources:
    Resources:
    cool trying at mornin

15. Minder

Minder

Resources:
    Resources:
    I haven't played all of it yet. So far the only thing wrog that I have found is that you don't use passive icon for Tom's rencarnation. The campaing itself is fun. I will rate it when i finish playing it.

16. Thunder1

Thunder1

Resources:
    Resources:
    hey.

In chapter 4 after i kill the necromancer i got to the goblin the cinematic stop ... please help me

17. Justas

Justas

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Already fix that. Report if you see any more bugs.

18. ga_xjnk

ga_xjnk

Resources:
    Resources:
    chapter 2 is very hard if i defend but it's very easy if i'm afk (dont take the Ford). I took the small gold mine and i was afk in 40 mins LOL

chapter 4 Wand of summoning is good. I can buy 2 Wands and use them to clear map or go to Human camp without Tauren's help (move hero near door and summon wolves) :D It's not important but i saw some campaign they can block summoning to forbidden place :)
    goblin said that "a angry necromancer" i think it's "an angry" :p

19. Thunder1

Thunder1

Resources:
    Resources:
    still it doesen´t works ...