• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tom and Jerry 2011 [3.6a]

Tom and Jerry 2011

version: 3.6a

This is simple tag map. Advanced version of old map Cat catch the Mouse.
There are 2 teams,Tom's team and Jerry's team.

Tom's team:

When game starts you chose from 6 different cats.You need to build base, harvest cheese and lumber, hunt all enemy mouse and kill them. When all mouse are dead you win the game. If you get killed you can revive in your main building for cost of some gold and lumber.You lose if all players from your team are dead.

Jerry's team:

You start game like 1 mouse, you need to make base quickly and surround it with barricades so cat cant reach you. Then you need to harvest cheese and lumber, make strong army and kill all cats.Remember cat can revive, so it is the best to destroy cat's main building. If you get killed your friends can save you by attacking cage where you will be captured.Cage is always located in center of map.

Shops:

4 shops with very useful items are located at the center of the map. Some stronger items from this shops can turn game in you advantage.

Commands:

-tk "on/off" (team kill on/off).
-name "text" (change your name)
-ms (curent speed of your cat or mouse).
-tp "on/off" (tips on/off).

Credits:

Special Credits go to: Lotor.t, Djordje99 and Misha

Map testers: AEtherealPhaser and Dynamiczx

Model, Skin and icon creators: D.O.G, KelThuzad, Bigapple 90, Anachron, NFWar, 67chrome, Kola, Usedwell, Callahan, General Frank, M0rbid, WILL THE ALMIGHTY, Pyramidhe@d, Dionesiist, Frankster and Mechanical Man.

This map is protected!

Official map site: http://wc3tomandjerry.webs.com/

How to play Tom and Jerry online: http://wc3tomandjerry.webs.com/how-to-play

173090-albums4396-picture50541.jpg

173090-albums4396-picture50535.jpg

173090-albums4396-picture50536.jpg

173090-albums4396-picture41682.jpg

173090-albums4396-picture50537.jpg

173090-albums4396-picture50538.jpg

173090-albums4396-picture50539.jpg

173090-albums4396-picture50540.jpg

Version 3.0:

- Heroes in Mouse team now have 4 slots in invertory.
- Some items are limited and some are restricted for Mouse Heroes.
- Item cost changes.
- 2 new items and 1 item removed.
- Some spells and unit changes.
- More balance in cat and mouse team.
- Hot keys of some mouse spells changed.

Version 3.0a:

- 1 bug fixed.
- Some pathing problems fixed.
- Unit and upgrade cost changes.
- Small cosmetic changes.

Version 3.1a:

- 1 new cat.
- 1 bug fixed.
- Lot of balance in both teams.
- Spell and unit changes.
- New items.
- Unit cost changes.

Version 3.1b:

- Decreased damage of Falling Star spell.
- Zeppelin death slows cargo units for less time.
- Changed cost of some upgrades.
- 1 model changed.
- 1 new icon.

Version 3.1c:

- Changed hot key of Rush ability.
- Some units changes.
- Changed cooldowns of some spells.
- 1 icon changed.
- 2 new sound effects.
- Decreased map file size.

Version 3.2:

- Added tips for both teams.
- 1 bug fixed.
- Some unit and item changes.
- List of credits updated.

Version 3.3:

- New Hero for mices.
- Upgrade cost changes.
- Some unit changes.
- 1 leak fixed.
- Balance changes.
- Some tooltips fixed.
- Added some game messages.

Version 3.4:

- 1 new Ability.
- Unit cost changes.
- 1 new upgrade.
- Some balance changes.
- Small spell changes.
- Map Info updated.

Version 3.5:

- New upgrade for mices.
- Fixed problem with hero level up.
- Fixed some tooltips.
- Spell and upgrade changes.
- Small item changes.
- More balance in both teams.

Version 3.6a:

- New ability for Scout and Slasher (old name Raider).
- Small item changes.
- Changed item model.
- Added small effect when cat casting range spell.
- Some icons, models and unit names changed.
- Land mines (from shop) now have timed life.
- 1 new item in shops.
- Some changes with game tips.
- Mices have little more time before other team can pick a cat.
- Dragon Lord balanced and limited to 1.
- Few new cosmetic changes.
- Fixed few tooltips.
- Made Trailer for map.

Keywords:
Tag, Cat, Mouse, Team
Contents

Tom and Jerry 2011 [3.6a] (Map)

Reviews
13:49, 9th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Approved
Level 26
I cannot agree with you on the part in which you say about runners dying and losing their bases. That is balanced because it makes the chasing team able to not get worried about the base of a dead runner, also encourages the other runners to revive their allies, otherwise one dead runner would simply remain dead so he avoids dying again... and he makes armies and stuff from his base.

I do not see how this encourages allies taking the risk to attempt rescuing, given that the revived mice have issues coming back into competition as building needs time and you need cheese to make a rebuild. This only makes sense when mice are dominating at this moment and can get map control whereas in most cases the game is over anyway. Again, I did not say that dead ones should be able to train units (just kill the raxes, disable cheese or the option to build) but to do something lesser than if they were alive. And no, you would not prefer staying dead as this is closer to the cat's victory and we have not named disadvantages in being alive.

So, I have played a few more games. It clearly delineated that the game has problems coming into a run. Until the cats have raised up their buildings (which takes some time), there is no dynamic gameplay unless mice really commit faults. As predicted, the game can be greatly unnecessarily prolonged by spamming barricades all over the place. As a cat, I surrounded the enemy's stronghold with hero and a few units and tried to acquire a dragon spawn fast, which would also force the other one to hurry up establishing an anti air. What would I do besides encircling the enemy anyway? There is no other task to fulfill meanwhile. Approaching different bases makes no difference nor is there any other special location or method. You can hardly buy items at this point/these that you can purchase have no meaning. Infact, the items seem pretty crappy and selective: Stats items that you do not need most of time (why would I buy a claw +5 when the damage comes only in use against trained units and no structures but at the same time, my own mercs are much more flexible and cats have problems applying the damage), chargeds are selective and more protective, mines are random and tomes fail anyway. None of the items except storm hammer, totem, dagger, the mines, speed potion and maybe the ogre maul have some kind of a pushing appeal. Neither will the game gather pace nor complexity no matter if you buy any of the other items.

I think the mouse heroes are well done, but the shark is a bit weird :)) because a shark would eat a mouse instead of protecting it :))

This totally relieves all the other curiosities.

Level 3
Do you know the wing item in this game . While im playing this game , i got see a people play train hero and then buy six wing . Mouse Hero vs Cat , the cat doesn't give any dmg to the mouse hero because of the high defence and the regeneration of the wing . . . . try think , 2 or more hero[mouse hero] with high defence and high regeneration with 100 dmg while cat dmg is 100 lower == '' . most cat leave the game after a hero bought full wing in inventory . cause i host this game almost 50+ and many cat left the game because no miner left [ killed by mouse hero ] , furion skill the chain lightning , it kills almost all miner [cat miner] that is mining the gold mine . I no idea how to avoid the cat from leaving the game cause get bullied by mouse hero , should we put cooldown on the wing item ? or should we make 1 hero unit only can hold 1 wing ? or should we make only the cat can buy the wing ? but anyway , i host the game and played as cat almost always got bullied like tat =='' . i cant even kill 1 mouse hero , its too hard and painful to tank them . But anyway i liked your map . when i get bored or nothing to do , i host this map and it makes me get fun .

Last edited:
Level 12
Do you know the wing item in this game . While im playing this game , i got see a people play train hero and then buy six wing . Mouse Hero vs Cat , the cat doesn't give any dmg to the mouse hero because of the high defence and the regeneration of the wing . . . . try think , 2 or more hero[mouse hero] with high defence and high regeneration with 100 dmg while cat dmg is 100 lower == '' . most cat leave the game after a hero bought full wing in inventory . cause i host this game almost 50+ and many cat left the game because no miner left [ killed by mouse hero ] , furion skill the chain lightning , it kills almost all miner [cat miner] that is mining the gold mine . I no idea how to avoid the cat from leaving the game cause get bullied by mouse hero , should we put cooldown on the wing item ? or should we make 1 hero unit only can hold 1 wing ? or should we make only the cat can buy the wing ? but anyway , i host the game and played as cat almost always got bullied like tat =='' . i cant even kill 1 mouse hero , its too hard and painful to tank them . But anyway i liked your map . when i get bored or nothing to do , i host this map and it makes me get fun .

you are right, i seen that...I will fix that problem with wing item....Also 1 thing, cats can upgrade workers to be stronger so hero cant kill them with spell or with normal attack so easy. I added that upgrade in this version 2.9...But i see that only few people upgrade that...they still didnt learn...I will now try to fix all of this problems...tnx man

EDIT: I fixed problem..now you can carry only 1 wing item, mouse heroes now have 4 slots in invertory insted 6..Also spell of Elemental Wizard that players use to kill cat's workers hit less number of targets now..

Last edited:
Level 9
Just as a simple "strategy": Cats can easily buy at start an invisibility potion and stand near a mouse's base, therefore when the mouse comes near the cat uses a spell and kills it (example meteor, impale etc). This way it can turn the game in favor of the cats even tough the mice have those barricades. And yes, of course because of the cast time the mouse can flee but in most cases if you know how to use the spell you can hit it. I know i can :D.

P.S. I know that you can't buy invisibility right off the start but pretty much at the beginning so the strategy still stands.

Level 12
Just as a simple "strategy": Cats can easily buy at start an invisibility potion and stand near a mouse's base, therefore when the mouse comes near the cat uses a spell and kills it (example meteor, impale etc). This way it can turn the game in favor of the cats even tough the mice have those barricades. And yes, of course because of the cast time the mouse can flee but in most cases if you know how to use the spell you can hit it. I know i can :D.

P.S. I know that you can't buy invisibility right off the start but pretty much at the beginning so the strategy still stands.

Yea that is good strategy..,ofc if mouse dont have Scout...As cat you can make lot of strategy.

Examples:

(1) If mouse have lot of towers buy 1 land mine and make 1 Suicide Goblin. Come near walls with cat so enemy towers can focus cat, then use Suicide goblin to destroy wall..When wall is destroyed plant land mine on hole in the walls...Then run.....When mouse come to rebuild wall he will step on the mine and die.

(2) Just make Ghost wallker and camp near walls, this unit have low hit points but it is invisible while not attacking..when mouse come out he is dead. This is similar strategy like that one when can use potion.

(3) Just make lot of dragons, come with cat near towers so they can focus cat, and then use dragons to fly over walls and kill mouse.

(4) Buy 1 Teleport (item), i dont mean Dager of Escape..you have teleport in Night Elf shop cost only 200 gold have 2 charges. Then make Zeppelin, fly over walls with cat in Zeppelin and drop cat in enemy base. If mouse destroy your Zeppelin with towers or with army you just use teleport and free yourself. You can Teleport yourself on any ally building. It is recomended to cat always have this item in invertory if mouse trap it with walls.

(5) On start fast build workers and surround enemy bases with lot of towers, you need some time to get gold, maybe 5 minutes..This will not kill mouse but towers will stop mices to expend their base.

This are only few examples how you can own a mouse :goblin_good_job:

Level 26

This is not a good strategy. First off, it falls into the category of the runners committing a fault. It would be similar to stepping out far and alone with a squishy champion in League of Legends while there is a hostile and fed Evelynn in this game whose location you are not aware about. Second, it's again very polarizing. Either you get the mouse in a split second or you have nothing from your Invisibility Potion at all. Third, as a mouse, I would scatter some barricades just to gain visibility and track enemies' movements. Cats would need an eternity getting rid of these single walls and this may not even be lucrative.

@Freeze87: You only illuminate how one side can easily kill the other one but not how this creates a good gameplay, a balance, so both sides would have their share of a fluent game. This much invisibility becomes revealed by one detector or the mouse gets randomly wiped out. Sounds pretty much like noob bashing.

Level 12
This is not a good strategy. First off, it falls into the category of the runners committing a fault. It would be similar to stepping out far and alone with a squishy champion in League of Legends while there is a hostile and fed Evelynn in this game whose location you are not aware about. Second, it's again very polarizing. Either you get the mouse in a split second or you have nothing from your Invisibility Potion at all. Third, as a mouse, I would scatter some barricades just to gain visibility and track enemies' movements. Cats would need an eternity getting rid of these single walls and this may not even be lucrative.

@Freeze87: You only illuminate how one side can easily kill the other one but not how this creates a good gameplay, a balance, so both sides would have their share of a fluent game. This much invisibility becomes revealed by one detector or the mouse gets randomly wiped out. Sounds pretty much like noob bashing.

Man you just give critic, lets hear what you sugest that i need to change or fix? I dont agree with you...i think that mouse and cats have same chance to win, and that map is quite balanced...also for every obstacle you have solution...Yea it is true, map need more balance but you little exaggerate...

Level 26
There should always be replaceable alternatives for basic tasks.

[...]

What's more, cats hire all kinds of unfitting characters: undeads, orcs, dragons etc. They get kobolds to farm cheese mines on their own? Also the spells possess a random style.

[...]

The first mine structure should cost no or little resources (since you get cheese periodically).

[...]

An intuitive mechanism would be to increase the cheese price for each new wall so you cannot spamstuff the whole map with them.

[...]

There should already be an advantage in having the mouse caged/receiving bonuses from the kill. I did not mean that all structures/units should be preserved but without the commander/units, it should not be as hard for a cat to get rid of the base. And if you just want to not be able to buy during death time, you can simply disable it by hiding the cheese for example. Caged runners tend to forget helping allies by transferring their gold anyway.

[...]

In another tag map, I included a possibility for dead runners to free themselves, as relying on others often does not work out and you should not be completely shut down.

[...]

Again, I did not say that dead ones should be able to train units (just kill the raxes, disable cheese or the option to build) but to do something lesser than if they were alive.

You only reacted to "not losing everything upon death" and there you missed that I said it would not be required for the dead mouse to be able to train units.

Also, the reversed critics I gave were thoroughly described (at least more than the replies following them). I do not mean I have a solution for everything but I see and try to address some weaknesses. You are the mapmaker, not me.

Did not say much about who has more chances to win but that there would be little stable gameplay. You named some tricks but not how the overall gameplay looks like and how it would be well playable.

and that map is quite balanced...also for every obstacle you have solution

Well, that is a statement like in Wc3 balance discussions. Only because there is a solution for each obstacle does not mean it would be fine balanced. Imagine Frost Wyrms had a trillion damage, so the counter-solution would be to instantly disable them with Air Shackles, Hex, Magic Immunity, suiciding Bat Riders and the like or just circumvent them. Still, you are heavily forced into one direction/you are disabled yourself and any little fault had major consequences. To be able to somehow counter things is merely the base condition.

Level 9
@WaterKnight
You are the mapmaker, not me.
- your exact words

May i ask if this is true? i mean... you don't know anything about mapmaking? because if not, that it truly becomes a proof that your criticism is to high. You say many things should be adjusted but you do not have knowledge of other things related to your ideas and other technical issues.

Last edited:
Level 11
One of my favorite maps from the hive,playing it daily with my friends over garena
One of the best thing i like,is that both the cats,and the mouse,if used right,as suggested(2vs4 and so on) are very balanced(it also depends about the newbies and pros in the game but ohh well :vw_unimpressed:),the mouse can make virtually undestructible walls fast so the cat can't penetrate,but the cat can use skills which with the lack of attention offered by the mouse,can get him killed and so on.I also like the units,each used for a specific job,i always when playing like mouse i make an army made of cannons,riflemen and giants so i can pwn cats :)) while as cat,i use siege units and suicide goblins,in rest,i make towers to siege the mice,land mines and so on :D

The terrain,well,u can't tell anything about the terrain in a tag game,since,it is a tag map,there shouldn't be put big attention in the terrain and that is exactly what you did :p so it is a good thing

And like i said this map is very awesome,and it deserves to be played by anyone,it is a very fast paced map,so you don't get bored playing it.

Level 3
you are right, i seen that...I will fix that problem with wing item....Also 1 thing, cats can upgrade workers to be stronger so hero cant kill them with spell or with normal attack so easy. I added that upgrade in this version 2.9...But i see that only few people upgrade that...they still didnt learn...I will now try to fix all of this problems...tnx man

EDIT: I fixed problem..now you can carry only 1 wing item, mouse heroes now have 4 slots in invertory insted 6..Also spell of Elemental Wizard that players use to kill cat's workers hit less number of targets now..
Did you said you wan make ''cats can upgrade workers to be stronger so hero cant kill them with spell or with normal attack so easy'' . . . you wan make the workers become like what then . . . . magic immunity ? hp increasing ? :goblin_jawdrop: , by the way , i agree that mouse hero only got 4 slot inventory .

Level 12
One of my favorite maps from the hive,playing it daily with my friends over garena
One of the best thing i like,is that both the cats,and the mouse,if used right,as suggested(2vs4 and so on) are very balanced(it also depends about the newbies and pros in the game but ohh well :vw_unimpressed:),the mouse can make virtually undestructible walls fast so the cat can't penetrate,but the cat can use skills which with the lack of attention offered by the mouse,can get him killed and so on.I also like the units,each used for a specific job,i always when playing like mouse i make an army made of cannons,riflemen and giants so i can pwn cats :)) while as cat,i use siege units and suicide goblins,in rest,i make towers to siege the mice,land mines and so on :D

The terrain,well,u can't tell anything about the terrain in a tag game,since,it is a tag map,there shouldn't be put big attention in the terrain and that is exactly what you did :p so it is a good thing

And like i said this map is very awesome,and it deserves to be played by anyone,it is a very fast paced map,so you don't get bored playing it.

Tnx for comment man and tnx for playing my map :goblin_yeah:

Kurimuraz: Man i made that upgrade...,upgrade increases hit points of workers so you need to hit them 2-3 times with normal attack instead 1 hit like now. Also hero can kill them with spell only if spell is level 3 or 4....:ogre_haosis: Also i balanced human heroes, few items are now limited for mouse heroes and some are restricted for them so hero in mouse team cant become overpowered :ogre_hurrhurr:

WaterKnight:

1. Walls cost food so if you spam walls like mad you will not have food for army = FAIL

2. I can set that first mine structure cost less but, for mices mine is only 300 gold, and if cat die main building for droping resorces remain alive. I think that problem is when mouse get killed in the moment when he have low amount of gold.And then later when others free him he need to wait for gold or ask someone to send him for gold mine and barrack. I will set that if mouse escape from cage and his gold is lower that 500 (cost of mine and barrack) he get 500 gold.That will fix this problem.

3. "There should always be replaceable alternatives for basic tasks"? i dont know what you want to say with this? Your basic task is to kill and you have lot of ways to do that and lot of things to do in meanwhile...

4.Bonus for killing mouse alredy exist, whole team get bonus gold. And i dont want to any mouse building remain when he die.If more players say that this is good idea then i will change it.

5. "What's more, cats hire all kinds of unfitting characters: undeads, orcs, dragons etc" I alredy told that i dont want to add custom "fiting" models becouse i dont want greater map size..I must use Wc3 basic models, so some must be unfiting....

Level 3
Does the sunken ruin's wall is for break by mouse artilerry unit ? Can i ask . . . is it fun making a map and watching others people comment about your game ? Who help you make triggers ? it is your friend ? or your family ? or maybe your little sister or bro ? can tell me what is the restricted item for mouse hero ? tell me ><

Level 12
Does the sunken ruin's wall is for break by mouse artilerry unit ? Can i ask . . . is it fun making a map and watching others people comment about your game ? Who help you make triggers ? it is your friend ? or your family ? or maybe your little sister or bro ? can tell me what is the restricted item for mouse hero ? tell me ><

walls cant die...It is fun but somethimes is anoying when you think that you fixed all, and then 1 day after you or someone else find some bug or balance problem, then you become angry becouse you released version just 1 day ago and now you must again release new ver... I dont have help with this map, becouse i alredy made 4-5 maps so i now have expirience..I made few maps with friends long time ago....I is not easy to make a map like some people think, you need lot of time and balance is biger problem then making whole map.

Limited and restricted items for mouse:

1. Periath of Vitality: (+300 hp) limited to 1 for mouse.
2. Wizards hat: (Heals 500 hp when casted) restricted for mouse.
3. Demon Wings: limited for cat and mouse to 1.
4. *New item* Hell Edge: (gives critical strike) restricted for mouse.

Level 26
That's a word.

1. Walls cost food so if you spam walls like mad you will not have food for army = FAIL

True but they are still relatively cheap (you have 200 food available and wall costs 2). Do you even need enclosed walls in late game as you will be argumenting with troups then? This would actually be good if you could not hold the base and had to run from time to time. After all, it is a game of tagging.

I will set that if mouse escape from cage and his gold is lower that 500 (cost of mine and barrack) he get 500 gold.That will fix this problem.

That would generate cheese from nothing and you could spent it in anything, up to sending it to allies.

3. "There should always be replaceable alternatives for basic tasks"? i dont know what you want to say with this? Your basic task is to kill and you have lot of ways to do that and lot of things to do in meanwhile...

This was referring to destroying walls, you really need a zeppelin or siege units, else you have no chance of enterring. I did not say that you should be able to crack it with 10 hits or so but you cannot even do it with patience or a major army. But what's more is that you actually have to know it beforehand. You think you are safe behind the wall because nothing deals any damage, suddenly there is a hole. The transition is missing.

4.Bonus for killing mouse alredy exist, whole team get bonus gold. And i dont want to any mouse building remain when he die.If more players say that this is good idea then i will change it.

Please consider this yourself by thinking of the pros and cons and not just that people vote for yes/no without reasoning it.

5. "What's more, cats hire all kinds of unfitting characters: undeads, orcs, dragons etc" I alredy told that i dont want to add custom "fiting" models becouse i dont want greater map size..I must use Wc3 basic models, so some must be unfiting....

So why do you include a 67kb shark? Or the loadsceen?

Actually, I do not expect you to import anything. Most people import even more unfitting things. But you may at least write some text and pretend that objects are of a different kind.

For example, instead of a 'Meteor', call the spell 'Falling Anvil', which is known from the Disney tagging series and 'Healing Wave' is a 'Pussy Foot' or 'Stroke'. 'Abomination' is transformed into 'One-Eyed Veteran' or give them names 'One-Eyed Jimmy', 'Mousehole Gadget' for 'Suicide Goblin'. You can find a lot if you spend time or do some researches about Tom and Jerry and/or cats/mice.

Level 12
That's a word.

True but they are still relatively cheap (you have 200 food available and wall costs 2). Do you even need enclosed walls in late game as you will be argumenting with troups then? This would actually be good if you could not hold the base and had to run from time to time. After all, it is a game of tagging.

That would generate cheese from nothing and you could spent it in anything, up to sending it to allies.

This was referring to destroying walls, you really need a zeppelin or siege units, else you have no chance of enterring. I did not say that you should be able to crack it with 10 hits or so but you cannot even do it with patience or a major army. But what's more is that you actually have to know it beforehand. You think you are safe behind the wall because nothing deals any damage, suddenly there is a hole. The transition is missing.

Please consider this yourself by thinking of the pros and cons and not just that people vote for yes/no without reasoning it.

Actually, I do not expect you to import anything. Most people import even more unfitting things. But you may at least write some text and pretend that objects are of a different kind.

For example, instead of a 'Meteor', call the spell 'Falling Anvil', which is known from the Disney tagging series and 'Healing Wave' is a 'Pussy Foot' or 'Stroke'. 'Abomination' is transformed into 'One-Eyed Veteran' or give them names 'One-Eyed Jimmy', 'Mousehole Gadget' for 'Suicide Goblin'. You can find a lot if you spend time or do some researches about Tom and Jerry and/or cats/mice.

I only added that custom things, map is still small 800kb :p Loading Screen drag players to paly map, players like to see nice loading sreen. Shark hero is maybe not needed but he look funy and it is just 50 kb so i added him :p

I like your idea for unit names..but i dont have ideas for good names i will try to find some good :p

Level 11
That's a word.

lol,sorry,but...this map is the best the way it is,it shouldn't be changed in a way :p and why should it?and this is a tag map,it is not only about chasing other players,it is about taking oportunity of the players mistake,so destroying walls is not the only way of killing the mouse by what i saw playing the map,you can do it,by using a spell,or by building towers near the walls,sieging the mouse.or puting towers inside.That is what really makes a tag map fun,taking oportunity of your opponent's mistake,and i think this map should stay the way it currently is,plain,simple...but epic :p

Level 3
Freeze87 , you are the maker of this map , do you ever got host this map and play with other people ? now im boring , nothing to do else but to send message xD .

Level 2
there was one bug that i found while i was playing cat.
the bug was that the cat can destroy the mouse cages with the book of summoning's spawn.:goblin_wtf:
overall,the game was good and fine.
Rating:5/5

Level 9
Hey, Freeze87, i recently found a bug, which appears to be both in 2.9 and 3.0...

Or it's not actually a bug... more like a pathing issue.
Behind the eastern and southern walls of the map (those sunken ruins walls) the mice can walk. I mean they can blink behind them and walk "on the edge of the map" (on the right or down part) and therefore avoid many dangers. I suggest you would consider reviewing that.

Level 12
Hey, Freeze87, i recently found a bug, which appears to be both in 2.9 and 3.0...

Or it's not actually a bug... more like a pathing issue.
Behind the eastern and southern walls of the map (those sunken ruins walls) the mice can walk. I mean they can blink behind them and walk "on the edge of the map" (on the right or down part) and therefore avoid many dangers. I suggest you would consider reviewing that.

I know that, i must fix it :D tnx for reporting man :D

Level 12
I know, you are right :goblin_good_job: I will release version 3.0a...i fixed this problem also i found 1 bug (blizzard's bug) that hurts map....and i changed few more things...so i will upload new version tonight when i test it :ogre_hurrhurr:

I cant belive how many players play fake version on Garena...this is madnes :goblin_boom: but still lot of peoples play original to....

Level 9
I know, you are right :goblin_good_job: I will release version 3.0a...i fixed this problem also i found 1 bug (blizzard's bug) that hurts map....and i changed few more things...so i will upload new version tonight when i test it :ogre_hurrhurr:

I cant belive how many players play fake version on Garena...this is madnes :goblin_boom: but still lot of peoples play original to....

I play warcraft on garena because i can't use battlenet but i can tell you that me and all my friends only play the original, we play on romania rooms and almost everyone here who plays Tom and Jerry plays your map. If there are many fake version players they must be on european rooms or others :D.

Level 12
That is very nice :D I play in europe rooms, and there i see fakes :D if you didnt download 3.0a, download it, i fixed all problems.....I will work on next version lot of time, i want to next ver be perfect balanced....And i want some new stuff to :ogre_datass:

Level 11
That is very nice :D I play in europe rooms, and there i see fakes :D if you didnt download 3.0a, download it, i fixed all problems.....I will work on next version lot of time, i want to next ver be perfect balanced....And i want some new stuff to :ogre_datass:

awesome...can't wait to test the upcomming version...btw,speaking of balancing,i don't think making them more balanced will help much because the way the teams are balanced depends more about the players,if there are only pro,the teams would be balanced,if you got noobs,the ,,chains'' will be broken
Anyway,like i said i will wait the upcomming version as i really love your work:goblin_good_job:

Level 12
awesome...can't wait to test the upcomming version...btw,speaking of balancing,i don't think making them more balanced will help much because the way the teams are balanced depends more about the players,if there are only pro,the teams would be balanced,if you got noobs,the ,,chains'' will be broken
Anyway,like i said i will wait the upcomming version as i really love your work:goblin_good_job:

Tnx man! Yea that is true, players are most important, becouse in this map you must over smart enemy players...But still some units are maybe little overpowered so i must balance them.. :goblin_good_job:

Level 9
Yes indeed, the players count the most but also the units need balancing.

I must say that there could be something:
>the mouse assassins have the 'shuriken' ability... but the problem is the ability deals 100 damage. I once made 12 of those... really fast because i captured 2 mines and made 2 barracks, then using all 12 i left a cat with like 200 hp... and then attacked it with the normal attack of assassins (because the ability has cooldown) and i killed it. I think you should lower the damage from the shuriken or give it a higher cost because most times i see mice can make 12 assassins faster than cats building towers to protect against assassins. (or maybe i'm wrong)

Level 3
Please low the shuriken damage , i already try the 12 assasin and i can kill cat with assasin although cat hp is 1800 , use shuriken dmg - 1200 , normal hit = dead cat . . . . . . . . . . . freeze do you got play map 4.0 on garena with people? i heard got someone said that they play with you on garena and say that you wan testing that map . . . is that real ? they ask me you girl or boy , man or woman.

Level 9
Please low the shuriken damage , i already try the 12 assasin and i can kill cat with assasin although cat hp is 1800 , use shuriken dmg - 1200 , normal hit = dead cat . . . . . . . . . . . freeze do you got play map 4.0 on garena with people? i heard got someone said that they play with you on garena and say that you wan testing that map . . . is that real ? they ask me you girl or boy , man or woman.

Just curious... Why would he play a fake version (4.0) ... when he is making the original versions? Also what does it matter if he is a man or woman, boy or girl... hes a person in this community that helps a lot by working on this amazing map.

Level 3
Can anyone here tell me your garena account ? i wan add it to my buddy list for fun . . . Can make a trigger about a description on where this map can be found ? Description : '' Download the latest Tom and Jerry at www.hiveworkshop.com '' Am i asking a nonsense thing now ?

Level 9
Can anyone here tell me your garena account ? i wan add it to my buddy list for fun . . . Can make a trigger about a description on where this map can be found ? Description : '' Download the latest Tom and Jerry at www.hiveworkshop.com '' Am i asking a nonsense thing now ?

Only to understand, do you want to know Freeze's account? or someone else's? Also what is that about a trigger, an advice ? Sorry but you're English isn't perfect so i don't understand but i would like to...

Level 11
Only to understand, do you want to know Freeze's account? or someone else's? Also what is that about a trigger, an advice ? Sorry but you're English isn't perfect so i don't understand but i would like to...

I think he wants to make a trigger which will pop out a message on the screen saying :Download the lastest tom and jerry map on www.hiveworkshop.com

But only to say,i doubt anyone needs help on this,as it's one of the easiest triggers to be made :grin:

Level 12

I alredy writed, i have 2 accounts on Garena: "laza87" and "freeze_87"

I think that i shoud make that game show that message " Download the latest Tom and Jerry atwww.hiveworkshop.com" or something similar....

tnx for your comments guys :goblin_yeah:

Level 2
Review Time :)

blademica

Terrain
Can't Say Much About The Terrain But Its Great So
5/5 Awesome

Creativity
I like the cat icon and model so
5/5 Awesome

Gameplay
i always play this on garena and im very adick with it so
Awesome

Description
Well Let Me Say this I like it so :p
5/5 Awesome

Overall
Dude Cool Map lol
5/5 AWESOME

Level 12
Blademica: Tnx for review man and tnx for playing my map...We need more good players,it is a lot of nabs in Garena :D

Dynamiczx and W3.Player: i didnt get friend request at Garena, stupid buged sh*t :D Pls try to send me friend request again and write me your garena names here, i will try to add you to...:goblin_boom:

Level 12
why would humans and orcs and elves aid cats and mouses????

Man this is Warcraft, and i try to use only warcraft resources and only few custom with low file size...So i must use orcs, elfes and other warcraft models, i can use models that fit map more then these models (some custom from Hive) , but i dont want to make map file size so big...

Level 12
clockwork2: We can talk all day what is crazy and what is not... :D Map needs to be funy and yes little crazy :D

w3. player: I didnt recive friend request from you and your friend Dynamiczx, so i send him request, and garena show me message "user budy list is full tell him to delete some budy"......Also i think that garena is buged becouse i also send friend request in last few days to 5-6 players and only one recive my request. So pls tell me your Garena nick and tell me room where you play maps, so i can find you... :D I dont see any other whay to find you guys :D stupid Garena...

Level 11
Well,i am on garena now,and i don't see any request,maybe u get requests when u are online only,anyway i deleted some ,,friends" so it should be okay
Anyway,new cat?OMG,i haven't tried the new version yet,but let me guess....uuummmm....the new cat is purple right? :))