• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tol'vir Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
Hello guys, As I've recently started working on a new project, I am in a desperate need of some Tol'vir models. Unfoutunatly, the only Tol'vir models I could find on this site are those two made by PROXY :
Ramkahen Sentinel
Hero_Huntress
So, I was wondering if someone is willing to make a few Tol'vir models, It doesn't have to be made completely from scratch, I re-skin will do. The Pit Lord hero or Magnataur units are a good example of a Tol'vir (Even though they don't look quite the same but their animations would most likely fit for a Tol'vir unit)
I would appreciate any help on this matter or maybe if there are any Tol'vir models on other websites which I wasn't aware of, please let me know :)

Thanks in advance.

Level 14
did this tiger and panther centaur a long time ago maybe you can have use of them, but the quality isn't that great (also if you scroll to the comments you should find some other versions, and read description for the portraits).
and if you want more I can try just give me ref picture :) but in the limit of my abilities

Edit : PROXY did also this Dael'Barun the Guardian

Last edited:
Level 28
Tol'vir

Sadly, all I could find :(

But @grunt loves centaurs, maybe he can do something if he wants to.
Yeah, I also had this idea of using WoW rips, Although, I try my best to avoid using them, but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to at some point...
did this tiger and panther centaur a long time ago maybe you can have use of them, but the quality isn't that great (also if you scroll to the comments you should find some other versions, and read description for the portraits).
and if you want more I can try just give me ref picture :) but in the limit of my abilities

Edit : PROXY did also this Dael'Barun the Guardian
Those models look pretty decent, the Night Elf Huntress' panther would most likely fit for a Tol'vir unit, I only wish there was second version of it like a brownish/orange version something like the one I found in this pack. Sadly, I don't know much about Texture wrapping :(
The Priestess of the Moon's tiger wouldn't really fit for a Tol'vir unit imo unless he has a different skin...

Anyway, Thank you both for the help, I appreciate it!

Level 14
Those models look pretty decent, the Night Elf Huntress' panther would most likely fit for a Tol'vir unit, I only wish there was second version of it like a brownish/orange version something like the one I found in this pack. Sadly, I don't know much about Texture wrapping :(

I can change the wrapping of the model to fit to that skin but not today maybe tomorrow
also I feel like you didn't read my whole post as I said that if you want I can make you some models just provide me pictures of how you want them to be

Status
Not open for further replies.