• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Favorite battle pet(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
What battle pets would you recommend other people to level up to level 25 and take on the elite pets of Pandaria with?

The ideal is ofcourse to have 3 pets of every family or more but to save you (and me) some time here's my top 5 battle pets.

Flying: Ashwing Moth
I recomend this pet since moths are my favorite flying battle pets due to their Moth Dust and Cocoon Strike, two abilities that make the moths highly supperior in my mind. The reason to pick just the Ashwing Moth is because it is a level 25 pet in the wild meaning that when you catch the Ashwing Moth it will aoutomaticlly reach level 23 so you do not need to endure so much leveling. I actually use three Ashwing Moths when battling minions that are weak against flying units.

Humanoid: Feral Vermling
If you manage to keep the Feral Vermling as the swifter pet (and humanoids are generally swifter than dragonkin) he will dominate the oponent with his Crush and Backflipto interrupt incoming damage. Against other players his Sticky Goo also comes in very handy to prevent them from changing minions making you able to corner their dragonkins and safely being able to take them out. To get this pet however you need to gather 250 different pets so if you're starting from scratch this could be annoying.

Undead: Crawling Claw
The Crawling Claw might be one of the most annoying pets ingame being able to combine Curse of Doom and Agony that deal damage over time with http://www.wowhead.com/petability=780 Death Grip that forces enemy pets to take damage with not one but two pets at the same time. This pet can only be gained through Tol'vir archeology so if you hate archeology this pet is sadly not for you. If you however have the desire to darm it I'd recomend you to get it through archeology in Pandaria, using the restored artifacts to buy Tol'Vir fragments.

Mechanical: Fluxfire Feline
With abilities such as Supercharge the Fluxfire Feline is one of the highest dealing pets in the game right now. This little kitty you'll be able to get through a rare spawn in the dwarven starting area Dun Morugh.

Critter: Nuts
Though not able to use them both in a single battle both Stampede and Nut Barrage are excellent abilities that will deal a lot of damage. This little cutie is only obtainable through the Petting Zoo achievement which involves you gathering 100 pets.

So what battle pets are your favorites, please comment below.

Status
Not open for further replies.