• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

tiger and panther centaur

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
a simple geomerge between rewrapped centaur and h p m models :) !!
feel free to use it like you want and credit isn't an obligation :p !!
update : added the panther version ( it's the portrait ) enjoy :D !!
update 2 : here you go for portrait models http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=3cwqmp

Keywords:
tiger, tigerman, panther, pantherman centaur.
Contents

tiger and panther centaur (Model)

tiger and panther centaur (Model)

Reviews
11:30, 20th Apr 2013 Misha: can you try devising a lill different wrap for the waist belt.. it going all the way to the chest for both doesn't look that good. also rename them to tol'vir or something, and fix the internal name too. aaand might wanna...

M

11:30, 20th Apr 2013
Misha: can you try devising a lill different wrap for the waist belt.. it going all the way to the chest for both doesn't look that good. also rename them to tol'vir or something, and fix the internal name too. aaand might wanna remove the saber-teeth, would make it a lill refreshingly different

Level 14
You should rename them to Tol'Virs ^ ^, and also, if youre going to make 2 versions of them, change their weapon, make them unique from each other.
thanks :) !! you gave me an idea I'll try to make the panther pharahonish and maybe add her wings :) !!

edit : I've tryed but I failed :( !! but if someone want it I have attached it to this post :) !!
edit 2 : made a normal tiger version and attached it to this post if somone want it but wrapping is realy bad !!

Attachments

• panthercentaurpharaho.mdx
    161.6 KB · Views: 151
  • orangetigercentaur.mdx
    158 KB · Views: 162
Last edited: