• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Panther/Tiger Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
A Panther and/or Tiger model would be great for my current project. I'm sure most of you already know, there are already Panther and Tiger units in WarCraft 3, except they both have riders. (Priestess of the Moon and Huntress). There is a Panther model used in Island Troll Tribes which I'm almost 100% sure was derived from the Huntress. I've been trying to find it, but to no avail. If anyone knows where I can find it, that would be really great. Also, if not, deriving one from the existing unit would seem a lot easier than starting from scratch, since all you have to do is remove the rider and add an attack animation. I would prefer a panther, but a tiger would suffice.

Thanks. :csmile:

huntressoj7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.