• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tinker

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Ićpomp
Contents

Tinker (Model)

Tinker (Model)

Level 1
SWWWEET, I got it working. Wow, nice job on this. Mwahahahaha, up yours Blizzard!! Kudos to you AntFarm 5 stars. :D

Level 1
SWWWEET, I got it working. Wow, nice job on this. Mwahahahaha, up yours Blizzard!! Kudos to you AntFarm 5 stars. :D

Level 1
hmmm i can never get the files when i download from this place.....wierd nice job on the tinker screw you blizzard for not makeing it!

PeL

PeL

Level 1
WOW thats awesome. Great job. Had to sign up just to let you know that I think that skin was great. Only problems I see are his shoes and that the thing on his back looks a little more mechanical and machine-like on the blizz version and yours looks a little more magical. Great job though. Keep up the good work.

Level 1
Whenever i open a file from this site, its empty. i need help please i'd really like some of these models.

Level 2
I dont get it, what model/skin/portrait am i placing it over, and does this stuff cover the skills and all that too?

Level 1
I see the animation of the goblin is of Grunt (walk, attack, death). So, only the tinker machine on him is animated from scratch and some additional animation so it works as a hero. But still gr8 model! :)

Level 1
It's not that the one of Alien is bad but the one that blizzard made look nice too were can I find it... :roll:

Level 2
Very nice model, gj. Also, there seems to be a map in bnet with the modrl and sais i got the model or something like that (with no credits).... I DIDNT DO THAT map, im getting flamed on bnet. I always give full credit. Just wanted to make that clear 8) .

Level 6
When the patch is released, I will use this AND Blizzards one. why?

- Because they are not EXACTLY the same. You can for example, use this one for a low level goblin creep (engineer,mechanic?) and blizzard's one for high level (inventor,scientist?) or perhaps a ranged goblin creep while blizzard's one is melee. :roll:

Lord_Duke

L

Lord_Duke

well a monthish fater the patch is out,and look at all the respect you've had,i thought i'd show mine,i mean not many people would be clever enough to make blizzard worry,its only an assumption but maybe blizzard would have been embarassed if their joke hero had been in custom maps evrywhere,they would have been hoodwinked! as ever the big businesses crush the small talentented people,nonwetheless if you keep qwuality orignal skins liek this pouring out before blizzard do their seasonal patches then you could be well reknowned :)

Level 3
Well i think it's funny and can be of some use for a campaign
With a bit more work, it would be like some heros from campaign, that are not exactly same as melee heros
Too bad, there is two anims missing, a morph, and a rocket launch

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Wow... I had completely forgotten that the Tinker was an April Fools Joke before he was a real hero. What a fascinating little slice of history this guy is, then; some dude making a version of him based on screenshots & gifs (and getting pretty close if I do say so myself), only to be superseded by The Real Deal.

It seems funny at first, but then I realize many of us (myself included) are still work(ing) on Pandarens, years afterwards.

OMG! OMG! OMG! I MUST DL IT.....UGH.....MY HANDS STARTS TO SHAKE :shock: DAMN I LOVE U AlienAntFarm (im not gay)
Ah, see the majestic @Ralle in his early days... ; P

When the patch is released, I will use this AND Blizzards one. why?

- Because they are not EXACTLY the same. You can for example, use this one for a low level goblin creep (engineer,mechanic?) and blizzard's one for high level (inventor,scientist?) or perhaps a ranged goblin creep while blizzard's one is melee. :roll:
This is not such a bad idea, @Cyberatog

Level 21
Wow... I had completely forgotten that the Tinker was an April Fools Joke before he was a real hero. What a fascinating little slice of history this guy is, then; some dude making a version of him based on screenshots & gifs (and getting pretty close if I do say so myself), only to be superseded by The Real Deal.
I never knew this