• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Tileset request - Sunwell Plateau

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Hi, I would need some changes done to the Dalaran tileset because I would need it for my campaign. I'd like some of the tiles' color (maybe even how they look) changed so that it sort of resembles this (Large image):
iz3oed.jpg

And here is the tiles I would need changed:
33kuknn.png

Any help would be very much appreciated :3

Level 6
Well, can you explain a bit about what do you want to change in each tile, like, pointing out what color you need to apply to each tile...

It's not too hard to recolor the tiles, but knowing what color goes for each tile will make it easier to modify them... ;-)

Level 6
I think the basic one which is also the cliff tile should be dark red.
The already darker one could just have a purple tone to it. And the white could have a yellow/orange tone to it.

Here it is...

The paths are:

TerrainArt\Dalaran\Dalaran_BlackMarble.blp (Purple)
TerrainArt\Dalaran\Dalaran_BrickTiles.blp (Orange)
TerrainArt\Dalaran\Dalaran_SquareTiles.blp (Dark Red)

Enjoy ;-)

Edit: The skin and path for the walls tileset are coming soon (they are not changing yet)...

Last edited:
Level 27
Here it is...

The paths are:

TerrainArt\Dalaran\Dalaran_BlackMarble.blp (Purple)
TerrainArt\Dalaran\Dalaran_BrickTiles.blp (Orange)
TerrainArt\Dalaran\Dalaran_SquareTiles.blp (Dark Red)

Enjoy ;-)

Edit: The skin and path for the walls tileset are coming soon (they are not changing yet)...

Ooh, I really like it, but could the orange one just be a little less brighter? It just sorta stands out. +rep

Level 6
Here is the orange one (less brighty)

The skin for the walls (to make it change to dark red along with the tiles) is made, but the path is not working...

Here it is anyways, and the path:

ReplaceableTextures\Cliff\X_Cliff1.blp

Let me know if it worked (I really don't understand why it didn't worked for me tought :-[)

Edit: Ok, the real path is:

ReplaceableTextures\Cliff\Cliff1.blp

Ah, and give +rep to Forsaken (he helped me with the path)

Anyways, let me know if everything worked...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.