• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tie

--==THE OUTLAWZ CLAN==--

Model: Tie Advanced/X1

Model by: Tim. (Clan OtLz Chieftain)

Skin by: Voodoo-u2 (Clan OtLz Shaman)

Release Date: 10-18-04

Homepage: www.The-OutlawZ.cjb.net

Channel: 'Clan OtLz' (USWest)

Version: 1.0

Keywords:
star wars space ship TIE
Contents

TIE (Model)

TIE (Model)

Level 3
I like the sizes on these things, 67 kbs for a model is pretty sweet. A little more refinement would be nice also. I can take a few more kbs added on, lol.

Level 5
Yea, well the interceptor is in general a bit more flashy than Darth Vaders craft. His was made for practical reasons to be able to handle long distances (Has a built in hyperdrive Ect...yes, I did do a little background research before modeling)and also, when skinning we attempted to give it a bit of an 'used' look, so you get the affect this is an experienced ship.

Level 1
are you working on a tie-bomber? you could just use this model as a start, make a second center-capsule, and elongate both capsules to increase volume for projectile storage. doesnt sound too hard

Level 5
Yes im making a Tie Bomber, and dont worry, I have it all under control.

As for the 'butt looks funny,' how would you suggest I improve it? You guys have rated it a 2 star, thats far lower than my interceptor, as such, what would you like me to do to improve it?

Level 3
I'm a big Star Wars fan, and these models look really cool! For a Real Time Strategy game at least.

Anyway, I got a question about when you get to the Rogue Squadron models, will you be making a Z-95 Headhunter? That's my favourite Rebel Fighter ship.

Level 1
Wow man, Im a big star wars fan, and your models rock!
I'm very happy to see someone finally made those for WC3 :)
One suggestion though, maybe make the skin in an higher resolution, looks a bit faded now.
Anyways keep it up with the great SW models man.

Level 5
Okidokie. Hugher res, got it, ill have Voodoo-u2 get one rekinning it as soon as possible.

Rebel fighters will be made after I make the basic Empire units for my game. (Tie fighter, Tie X1, Tie bomber, Tie Interceptor)

the rebel basic crafts will be X-Wing, Y-Wing, B-Wing (Maybe), and a few others, once all the bsic ones are done, ill work on the special crafts (Milenium Falcon, Slave 1, ect).

Level 1
I am big star wars fan!!
i like this model but if you could only make Darth Vader model that would be great!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Level 5
At-At, perhaps.

Attack animation is not needed. You simply use the projectile which will be uploaded soon.

Darth Vader model and other characters MIGHT be created if the star wars maps are a hit.

CURRENTLY RE-SKINNING.

Level 3
the rebel basic crafts will be X-Wing, Y-Wing, B-Wing (Maybe), and a few others, once all the bsic ones are done, ill work on the special crafts (Milenium Falcon, Slave 1, ect).[/quote]
u forgot the A-wing. the A-wing is prolly the most important ship