• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tie

--==THE OUTLAWZ CLAN==--

Model by: Tim. (Clan OtLz Chieftain)

Skin by: Voodoo-u2 (Clan OtLz Shaman)

Release Date: 10-16-04

Homepage: www.The-OutlawZ.cjb.net

Channel: 'Clan OtLz' (USWest)

Version: 2.0

Keywords:
TIE star wars space ship
Contents

TIE (Model)

TIE (Model)

Level 5
Ok, heres the update, sorry I couldnt just update the previous file. Somthing happened and erased the ZIP from the archive. So here you go. Please make new comments and vote for its rating again!

Level 5
The changes are instead of a solid blue texture on the sphere and poles, I made it a steel panneling texture. Its not a huge change, but it definetly makes a differance in-game.

The Star Wars map is coming out in 2-3 weeks.

Light saber huh? Well the games are all ship games, not characters...however when you do play as a ship, you can choose a pilot.

If you reall would like a light saber, when I have a little time ill throw one together.

Metabee, this is no different from the first time I updated it, it just didnt upload the model when I uploaded the screenshot.

Level 6
i'm working on the X-Wing...
click here to check on the progress ;)
http://www.wc3campaigns.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=50053

problem is that all of these models are useles as long as there are no laser missile models...
and every model would need own missiles since all have different weapon attachment points...

Level 3
perfect, leave it as is, do not change anymore. By the way, do any of you here no what a TIE Defender looks like? If you do, can you make a model of that (I DO know what it looks like, but I can't model for...)

Level 5
I have detailed referance images for all the Tie class. However, I only intend to make those from the original Trilogy.

Domokun, your X-wing looks very good, however it would use a little bit extra. PM me if you owuld like, ide be glad to give you a hand.

Level 5
However, you are wrong!! There are sounds! You simply need to download them seperately because of the stupid upload type used here. Ill put them up on my Clan site when I release the projectiles. Ill give you all the link in a few days.

Level 5
Sharpening isnt needed for the Interceptor, however it is for the Tie Advnaced (Which is currenlty being reskinned.)

Haha, yea I probly should create and attack animation so they dont think it dont work, haha.

Is there anyone who knows how to add animations well, because I really need someone to give me a hand with making the animations better.

Level 2
1st things 1st the path catfishtuna is TieInterceptor2.blp ok next the model v good i like it animations on death are ok thou could be better other than that gr8 4/5 :twisted:

Level 1
Nice model, 5/5, but seriously, make an icon. A TIE without an icon is practically unusable. *Thumbs Up*