• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tides of War 2.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Tides of War 2.0 (Campaign)

Reviews
Removed from public temporarily on authors request. 13:04, 8th Apr 2014 Orcnet: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2509354-post31.html

What do you think of my campaign?

• 1/5 Worst thing ever!

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • 2/5 More or less.

Votes: 16 3.9%
  • 3/5 Totally ok.

Votes: 43 10.6%
  • 4/5 It's pretty good

Votes: 104 25.6%
  • 5/5 I love it!

Votes: 238 58.6%

• Total voters
Level 5
It could be awesome if tomoraider or someone with same skill took this campaign and finnished it..... it has a great potencial

Level 5
I love this campaign
Just one question Some friends plz tell me story of after
Ronin die
And garrosh Attack jaina city with bomb mana
What happen after?? I dont know part 2 of story❤️
Isee tyranda but its not in Tides_of_War books
Thanks if you cant help me answer

Level 6
Damm I just remembered playing this campaign a while back but looked everywhere for it but couldn't find it
Now I found it and I finally have the chance to relive those memories all over again
If you ever read these comments Forsaken
There are still fans who want you to finish Tides Of War
I hope to see that day come soon

Level 7
i'm Very love your campaign...I first played this when I was in high school, now that I'm in college it's really an unforgettable memory...I hope you can continue this campaign again from your big fans :(

Level 13
Excellent campaign. There are things that need to be refined and improved, but overall it is very enjoyable to play. To Chap.4 I hadn't fought that many indoor battles before (in castles) and fighting in tight spaces in general and it was a bit awkward, cramped and confusing to move around.

It seems the project has been forgotten for now, but history remembers some good forgotten projects that have returned even better and, most importantly, completed. Time will tell.

7719-100Satisf-80-73.png

Last edited: