• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tides of Darkness Alpha UND

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Here is another map I was working on but never finished. I have uploaded the unprotected one. If you want to finish it please contact me first.
Do not redistribute without my permission.

This is a recreation of The Tides of Darkness. The first battle as the orcs landed and met the human beach defenders.

Players choose whether they want to play as the horde or the alliance. Computer units are massed from spawn points. Players' goals are simple. Help their side win.
The horde wins by pushing all the way inland to the human city and taking it. The alliance wins by fending the horde off for 1.5 hours.
The beginnings of a shop system are in place and the heroes are the default heroes with different models.
Players can upgrade their own attack/defense or their computer allie's attack/defense
Beware however, if you die your hero is gone. You will repick a hero who is level 1 with none of your items.

Keywords:
tides, of, darkness, wc2, story, normandy
Contents

Tides of Darkness Alpha UND (Map)

Reviews
09:00, 13th Mar 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected Improve the description

M

09:00, 13th Mar 2010
ap0calypse: Rejected

Improve the description

Level 16
Description, please. Tell us how to play. Tell us what to achieve.

Now, add some screenshots. Honestly, that is still lacking. Tell if this is Protected. Make your words more attractive.

Last edited: