• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

THW jass tags seem messed up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
One of my resources had a lot of the \ characters removed from it... does THW not do well with \ characters now?

It happened within the last few days. Someone complained that the resource wasn't working and that was why. I used the posted version at TH to put it back to normal, but could this be investigated please? : )

It was this one http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/jass-functions-413/snippet-lua_file_header-186775/

So yea, THW is bugged D:

Another thing I'm noticing is a bundle of &quot& on some of the resources whenever Bribe makes an update... perhaps the \ characters were removed when Bribe edited the post to detach the sig...

Yea, I'm starting to think that this is Bribe's fault and that he's the one screwing up my resources ^)^.

I'd expect that hive tries to escape all the /'s, but due to them being in a huge wall, it bugs at some point choosing to remove the rest of them. ( in line )
To be honest, it is better that way, you'd not want anyone inserting malwareous scripting in a jass tag, makim them for examble, phish the users information.

To fix the jass tags, an admin should look at it, however, it could be that only Ralle is able to access to the database [ or where they are saved in ]

Another thing I'm noticing is a bundle of &quot& on some of the resources whenever Bribe makes an update... perhaps the \ characters were removed when Bribe edited the post to detach the sig...

Yea, I'm starting to think that this is Bribe's fault and that he's the one screwing up my resources ^)^

Check out the Outdated Multiboard System in my sig.
The code is messed up exactly like that :/

Also, Bribe's not ruining your resources, I am ^)^ xD

Status
Not open for further replies.