1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Thunder Lord

Submitted by Archaos
This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
The Thunder Lord has come, mounted on a battle hardened ancient bear. Based on mountain king so can use his abilities.
I did a little avatar form for the bear, you may find it an electrifying experience. Also a brown version included and a Icon as well.
Contents

Thunder Lord (Model)

Thunder Lord - BrownBear (Model)

Thunder Lord Icon (Icon)

1. Wildone

Wildone

Resources:
    Resources:
    Extremely well-made model for Dwarven factions. I have so many projects to work on including multiple ancient factions and this is a very entertaining model.

With these entertaining animations of the hero, Icon and truly well-made design, would it be possible to make future Worgens and Vrykuls? or even Taurens based on your super-good looking work It would be more than exciting to see more units from the factions I mentioned in the game.

Surely rating it 5*.

2. Tier10Trash

Tier10Trash

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    this is great

3. Archaos

Archaos

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks, I am quite liking him lol

4. Araven

Araven

Resources:
    Resources:
    Great job on combination of mountain king's animations with the bear ones! Quite good idea and excelent execution) Reminds me of HoMM5

5. Malmgrev

Malmgrev

Resources:
    Resources:
    Holy shit! How did you add the animated glow to the avatar bear armor? The lip sync just need to be fixed with a separate portrait maybe, other than that this is some next level shit.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2020
  6. Ardenaso

Ardenaso

Resources:
    Resources:
    You could only imagine what Garithos' Avatar would have looked like

also the bear looks like Dagora in Summoners War

7. Archaos

Archaos

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks, I will look into some of these unit types, and see what i can make happen
    Thanks, and so i have heard from some others it reminds them of that game

Lol thanks, It is something i learned from the firelord, also had previously put his texture to the roots of the entangled gold mine that was done for my campaign of custom 2 factions me and my friend are doing.
    And oh i wouldnt of noticed if the sound is off or whatever, i have no in game sound except for the background music, not really sure why this is happening to me lol no other sounds, and nothing even animates like they are talking lol such a strange thing but i will have to figure it out so i can adjust that
    Ill attach here a lil gif of the gold mine, as a little spoiler to one of the factions i have created that i may soon release

Attached Files:

8. Archaos

Archaos

Resources:
    Resources:
    Lol would be something and oh i guess there is some resemblance there, cool, that wasnt a game that i ever got into lol