• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Thunder Clap/War Stomp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
How to remove the earthquake of the both abilities Thunder Clap, and War Stomp? The shaking of the ground. The crack of the ground.

Is that possible?

Last edited:
Level 4
The camera shake? o_O

Mine doesn't for sure. The ground thing is a part of the effect though. Remove the thunder clap effect and the marks on the ground will never appear.
I mean, the ground, LOL, sorry for that, my mistake.

Oh, I see, thank you.
Also, WarStomp's Terrain Deformation can be edited in Object Manager.
I will try that too.

Level 18
Also, WarStomp's Terrain Deformation can be edited in Object Manager.

Even if you uncheck "Create Terrain Deformation", it will still show terrain deformation.
I suggest creating custom spell in your case, and when your spell is casted, create special effect, pick every units in circular range, create dummy caster and order it to cast storm bolt.

Level 4
Even if you uncheck "Create Terrain Deformation", it will still show terrain deformation.
I suggest creating custom spell in your case, and when your spell is casted, create special effect, pick every units in circular range, create dummy caster and order it to cast storm bolt.
Yup, and it will still show terrain deformation But, I don't know how to use dummy cast storm bolt at all enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.