• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

thunder clap and magic immune units (spell immunity doesn't prevent thunder clap?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
so they are considered physical ... humm...

anybody has any idea about how to change this?

EDIT: i solved the thunder clap issue by checking the option in gameplay constants that says "immune units resists ultimates" and also "immune units resists leech"

but i still have the tornado issue :/

Last edited:
Level 11
"immune units resists ultimates" and "immune units resists leech" will affect many other abilities, be careful about it.

Will affect other abilities when used against magic immune units or against normal units?

and about tornado... channel doesnt affect immune units also?

i do have a trigger that says "unit starts the effect of an ability" "if target unit blabla is in magic immune units (group)" then "order casting unit to stop" but that doesnt seems to qork with this tornado thingy... it does work for other abilities :/

Level 11
im srry for reviving this... but i found that the thunder clap problem is when it is an ultimate ability... and i solved it by checking "magic immune units resists ultimates" in gameplay constants... this way i also solved a lot of other issues :p

/Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.