• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Throwing an idea out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
well, i thought on this idea yesterday, after a freind of mine shown me the game i cant remmember the name of.

Ok, basicly its some kind of melee, except, you only control ONE unit, called you warlord!

Spells
The warlord got various of different abillitys wich is putten in 6 different spellbooks.
The spells are in classes:

-War
-Building
-Econemy
-Punishments
-Rewards
-Conversion

War spells is for controlling your units in war, they can be like charge, retreat, split up and others

Building spells is like normal "build" but it will make one of your peasants go and build at the place instead of you.

Econemy spells are like taxes, you do not get gold from mines as in warcraft, but from your peasants! Each 60 sec you get your taxes, the interger of your tax, multiplyed with the number of units (not buildings), but setting taxes too high will make a part of your units move to another warlord, every 60 sec, until your taxes are fine again.

Punishments are, as the name says, punishments, you can use them on a unit to kill, damage, or jail it, if it stole something, wich might happen, if your taxes are high, or the peasant just is a thief.

Rewards is kinda hard to explain, but i'll try.
You can reward another player, to make some of your "bounty hunter"s go hunt him down. Bounty hunters is some special peasants, who just spawn, instead of a peasant, ill get to peasant spawning later.

When a warlord is catch'ed, he will work for the catcher's warlord. He will have to do as his master says. When youre under control of another player, you still control your warlord and your units, but the other warlord may punish you, and you will have to give that warlord taxes.

I hope you understand ^^

Conversion is to change a peasant into another worker class.

Building up a base

Upon the game start, youll start with a warlord, and 6 peasants, 3 male, 3 female.

Start off building the only thing you can, the "House"

when you build 3, send a male peasant and a female peasant into the farm (Houses got 5 Cargo) so they can have fun ;)

after a few seconds, you can send them out again, but the female moves slower over time. When 3 game days passed, a child is spawned beside the female, he will grow up over 3 days, Then, hes a peasant!

Some childs grow up as:

Bounty Hunters - Can be used to hunt down an enemy warlord.

Assasin - Every child wishes to be an Assasin right? this guy becomes one! He can go kill guys for you, like a bandit lord maybe?

Berserker - This guy is STRONG he becomes a special warrior with extra health.

The more peasants you got (Population), the more advanced buildings you can build!

Buildings can be:

Barracks - Transforms Peasants into different kind of warriors (randomized) and vice versa.

Blacksmith - Required to make Barracks, and can provide upgrades for Peasants (like Scythe, wich increases farm harvesting, i'll get to that later).

Watch Tower/Walls - guess what they do!

and much more!

Each building requires rescources, as normal, Gold, wich is gotten from Taxes and Lumber wich is gotten from pilaging (destroying an enemy building) or making a peasant a lumber jack. Lumber jacks are converted from peasants, by a Warlord. Lumber jacks can't build, only make childs, and the more you got, the more lumber you get with your taxes.

War

You must have your Warlord with you in war, when hes there, you can still convert, build and such.
War is kinda easy, you use the "Move" spell on your warlords War category, to make all nearby warrior-classed units go to the target area.

In war, you simply just use "Attack" spell and all nearby warrior-classed units attack that point/unit.

Thats all!

Thats all, hope you understood my ideas and could read through it :D
Feel free to make the map, putting/changeing my ideas into your map

If you like this idea:
Rep me ;)
If you use this idea:
Credit me and say in a post.

Level 3
nice i'd play it, i like games that cause you to think and not have to learn all the secrets and then dis all the people who dont *cou-dota allstars-ugh*

Status
Not open for further replies.