• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Thoughts on Doom Eternal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
images
QuakeCon has just recently unveiled one of my childhood games in a brand new level..
I have played the original Doom games and the latest Doom 2016. I must say the Doom 2016 one was incredibly awesome and to be honest, I wasn't that hyped for Doom Eternal because... Bethesda..

After a few game play reveals... I must say I have enough demon tentacle por- I mean I found myself somewhat hyped...

The Super Shotgun with a freaking grappling Hook!
DOOM-Eternal-Super-Shotgun-am%C3%A9lior%C3%A9.jpg

However I found a little problem with the new Doom Slayer outfit.. It's too... Predator-like
However, since I don't actually see myself(Doom Slayer) in First Person.. I am not thinking about this twice because the only thing I really care is to RIP AND TEAR UNTIL IT IS DONE.

I'm sure this new Doom would be quite expensive... but.. Bethesda..
5136c62b07be1-png.102362

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

So.. What are your thoughts, fellow Demon Slayers?

pyf

pyf

Level 32
Level 35
I love the political drama surrounding the game.

Game designers are finally waking up to the fact that no matter how much they try sucking up to the SJW crowd, they can never satisfy their constantly changing needs, so they simply stopped giving a fuck.

I hope more designers will follow suit.

Level 7
same here i once own a xbox and i played the first series of doom. Followed by the second series of the game. And its probably one my the favorite game yes. My thoughts on doom eternal? Yeah there better be a doomguy again i love him. He's rocking awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.