• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Thor the Thunder God

Thor, the Asgardian God of Thunder and Lightning

Features:
  1. Rewrapped Skin
  2. Mjölnir (hammer) and Jarnbjorn (axe)
  3. Particle Emitters

Another model to test some wrapping skills, I've been playing Kingdom Rush too much that I've got inspired.

UPDATE:
  1. Better Mjölnir and Jarnbjorn
  2. Better torso wrapping
  3. Cape and coat textures returned to original (BeastMaster)
  4. New animation added - Spell Throw - to be used with Storm Bolt or throwing stuff spells
  5. Mjölnir Missile Added
  6. Ribbon changed (suggested by @JesusHipster )
Thor, the Thunder God

Hero's Passive - Thunder God: After casting every spell, Thor deals 15/20/25/30/35/40/45/50/55/60 (+50%Intelligence) as Magic Damage to nearby enemy units.

Q - Mjölnir: Thor throws his magical hammer at an enemy unit, dealing 100/200/300 (+40%Strength) (+55%Intelligence) as Magic Damage and stunning the affected target for 5 seconds.

Mana Cost: 75 each level
Cooldown: 10 seconds each level
Range: 600

W - Jarnbjorn Conduit: From the front of the might axe Jarnbjorn, Thor calls forth a lightning chain that deals 80/100/120 (+100/105/110%Intelligence) as Magic Damage, jumping to 5/8/10 targets, dealing 15% less damage per jump.

Mana Cost: 120 each level
Cooldown: 8 seconds each level
Range: 650

E - Odin's Clamor: Thor calls for Odin, slamming the ground, dealing 25/50/75 (+80%Strength) (+60%Intelligence) as Physical Damage to nearby enemy units, slowing their Attack and Movement Speeds by 50% por 5 seconds.

Mana Cost: 65 each level
Cooldown: 12 seconds each level
Area: 350

R - Divinity - Passive: Thor's mighty enhances his abilities:

Mjölnir Toss: Deals 50% more damage and doubles the stun time.

Jarnbjorn Conduit: Deals 100/145/165 (+100/105/110%Intelligence) as Magic Damage, jumps to 10/12/15 targets and ignores damage reduction per jump.

Odin's Clamor: Deals 60/85/110 (+80%Strength) (+60%Intelligence) as Physical Damage. Non-Hero enemy units affected will run in fear for 5 seconds.
Contents

Mjölnir Missile (Model)

Thor the Thunder God (Model)

Thor the Thunder God - Portrait (Model)

Level 20
I have a mad idea. What if you could use Ribbon Emitters for his attack effect? Like the ones here. I think it could fit in very very well.

Also i like this guy's beard, though there is a room for improvement regarding the wrap. Yeah, and weapons might need an upgrade, though i think it's kinda optional.

Hi, there're Ribbon Emmiters, I guess you wanna say that the texture should the Zap or Lightning Ball. The model is already finished, the weapons were upgraded to a new and godly stage.

Level 34
Hi, there're Ribbon Emmiters, I guess you wanna say that the texture should the Zap or Lightning Ball. The model is already finished, the weapons were upgraded to a new and godly stage.
Zap texture will fit greatly! But be sure to make them less wide and more intense - every texture needs its own set of options to fit the emitter well. I haven't yet seen the updated weapons, will check them out once I'm viewing from my pc!

Level 20
Love the update, great job! About the cape - i think you could keep the upper part of it (the one with alpha textured with beastmaster and paint the lover part of it with some fancy TC texture. From his back he kinda looks too much like Beast Master right now.

The cape keeps the Beastmaster and the cloak with a TC texture? I'll check this...