• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Thor (Arthas)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
hahhaha other models of the Avengers this time I touch to Thor! :). Notice: The hammer does not include the illumination light beam in the picture! :) Thanks for download!

Keywords:
Thor, Asgard, Thunder, Hammer, Valhala
Contents

Thor (Arthas) (Model)

Thor (Arthas) (Model)

Reviews
21:51, 4th Aug 2012 HappyTauren: Too simple of a model edit, upload to skin section instead.

M

21:51, 4th Aug 2012
HappyTauren: Too simple of a model edit, upload to skin section instead.

Level 26
The bastardization of Norse Mythology isn't really something I'd create fan models of, but maybe that's just me. This model is not good enough to be approved imo.
The changes are miniscule and the result isn't really that good. Essentially all you'd need is a cape and mustache attachment and you'd get the same result.

Level 2
To say the truth when I tested the model, the result was horrendous. The model is poorly rendered, the quality is about the worst I've seen on a Warcraft III model, no real creative re-imagining of the model of the quality. What's with that animation with the hammer going in to the model's face? The hammer really isn't a hammer, much more a circular version of a very poorly made hammer. Even though the model doesn't have anything in his hands, it still looks down when it casts a spell.
Horrible model, 0.5/5.
At least you made the model, that's why I gave you the 0.5.