• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

This trigger OVERRIDES when i click on the doodad within fog.

Level 17
Prevent chop trees

• Events
    • Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting an object
  • Conditions
  • Actions
    • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
      • If - Conditions
        • (Destructible-type of (Target destructible of issued order)) Equal to Barrens Tree 5
        • ((Ordered unit) is in Balta5Barren) Equal to False
      • Then - Actions
        • Game - Display to (Player group((Owner of (Triggering unit)))) for 2.00 seconds the text: Woodaxe +3 gereklid...
        • Unit - Order (Ordered unit) to Move To (Position of (Ordered unit))
      • Else - Actions
      • If - Conditions
        • (Destructible-type of (Target destructible of issued order)) Equal to Fina Tree 4
        • ((Ordered unit) is in Balta4Big) Equal to False
      • Then - Actions
        • Game - Display to (Player group((Owner of (Triggering unit)))) for 2.00 seconds the text: Woodaxe +2 gereklid...
      • Else - Actions
      • If - Conditions
        • (Destructible-type of (Target destructible of issued order)) Equal to Fall Tree 3
        • ((Ordered unit) is in Balta3Fall) Equal to False
      • Then - Actions
        • Game - Display to (Player group((Owner of (Triggering unit)))) for 2.00 seconds the text: Woodaxe +1 gereklid...
      • Else - Actions
      • If - Conditions
        • (Destructible-type of (Target destructible of issued order)) Equal to Ashenvale Tree 2
        • ((Ordered unit) is in Balta2Ashenvale) Equal to False
      • Then - Actions
        • Game - Display to (Player group((Owner of (Triggering unit)))) for 2.00 seconds the text: Woodaxe gereklidir.
      • Else - Actions
      • If - Conditions
        • And - All (Conditions) are true
          • Conditions
            • ((Ordered unit) is in Balta5Barren) Equal to False
            • ((Ordered unit) is in Balta4Big) Equal to False
            • ((Ordered unit) is in Balta3Fall) Equal to False
            • ((Ordered unit) is in Balta2Ashenvale) Equal to False
            • And - All (Conditions) are true
              • Conditions
                • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
                  • Conditions
                    • (Destructible-type of (Target destructible of issued order)) Equal to Ashenvale Tree 2
                    • (Destructible-type of (Target destructible of issued order)) Equal to Fall Tree 3
                    • (Destructible-type of (Target destructible of issued order)) Equal to Fina Tree 4
                    • (Destructible-type of (Target destructible of issued order)) Equal to Barrens Tree 5
      • Then - Actions
        • Game - Display to (Player group((Owner of (Triggering unit)))) for 2.00 seconds the text: Gerekli baltaya sa...
      • Else - Actions
If you click one of the tress listed in here WITHIN THE FOG i am able to chop the tree.
Is there any way to prevent this?

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
There's a bunch of Conditions related to Visibility:
Vis.png

You can check the Visibility at the Position of the destructible.

Also, issuing an Order in response to an Order will usually not work. Last I tried you needed to interrupt the Order using Pause/Stop/Unpause or Wait 0.01 seconds before issuing the unit to Stop.

Level 17
There's a bunch of Conditions related to Visibility:
View attachment 459199
You can check the Visibility at the Position of the destructible.

Also, issuing an Order in response to an Order will usually not work. Last I tried you needed to interrupt the Order using Pause/Stop/Unpause or Wait 0.01 seconds before issuing the unit to Stop.
Yes i have realized after few hours when i posted. My issues solved. Thank you for your interest.