• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

This Is Weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I Have imported Spellpack-Blades
But What do i do After that ?
I Don't Know Where the Spells is or Anything
The Name Is In The Import Manager
But the Spells Is Nowhere in The Map :emote_huh:

Does Anyone Know What i Shall Do ?

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
DO NOT DOWNLOAD NON COMMENTED SPELLS, only download ones with[APPROVED] in one of the comments, since only thoes spells are high quality, easy to use and are easy to import or usefull. Many spells may also damage your game ratting by leaking increadibly, APPROVED spells leak little-none at all. Us spell moderators are doing our best to sort things out ASAP, untill then, the 90% of unsuitable spells will still be downloadable, and thus be carefull what you download.

Level 4
DO NOT DOWNLOAD NON COMMENTED SPELLS, only download ones with[APPROVED] in one of the comments, since only thoes spells are high quality, easy to use and are easy to import or usefull. Many spells may also damage your game ratting by leaking increadibly, APPROVED spells leak little-none at all. Us spell moderators are doing our best to sort things out ASAP, untill then, the 90% of unsuitable spells will still be downloadable, and thus be carefull what you download.

Yeah... But i don't Know if I'm doing it wrong or Something.
Because all spells i Have Downloaded are non Functional for me, But others have Tested Them and so on. So I Don't know What I'm Doing Wrong :emote_huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.