• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Thief - Blade Edition

The edition of my previous model, Thief, armed with a short blade.

Keywords:
Thief, Human, Blade, Assasin, Ket
Contents

Thief - Blade Edition (Model)

Thief - Blade Edition (Model)

Reviews
09:42, 12th Apr 2008 General Frank: Model works fine and performs okay ingame.

M

09:42, 12th Apr 2008
General Frank:

Model works fine and performs okay ingame.

Level 3
Thanks! I was very anoyed when the one model I found that did fit perfect for my rogue hero had a crossbow instead of a sword/dagger, but now you made a blade ver :D

Level 1
Ok like said in the crossbow version, i need an altair model. Maybye make it white, add a few equipment belts, make a blade coming out of the hand, and change its attack style? I need it for an RPG i'm making.

Level 10
ket man you got to fix the attachment points cuz i cant do anything but overhead. nothing works for hands,foots, head, chest, etc. I need these to work and if u could add more animations to the model. One attack and stand animation is dull. If you need ideas tell me i got some. Also the cape while running looks really weird

Level 1
I like it, will serve as a great rouge, 4/5 one point off becuas i think it could use a better dagger, i dont know what but it just does seem to go with it from my view =) still great model +rep

Level 3
Great model!
I suggest it might be a better if the theif is using a dagger (main gauche dagger).

May I ask, could you make a Thief model that looks like the Thief in Ragnarok? I'm creating a Hero Defense map (Ragnarok vs Battle Realms)