• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Thief stealing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey there. have a question that i've been unable to find an answer to on the forums and also asked around without success.

As a thief i have been able to steal both my outworld spell and dungeon spell...is thief able to steal spells for OTHER classes as well? we trying to get some players spells and i wanna know if its worth the time to try and steal them from the minibosses/dungeon bosses. Forum says the steal list and drop list are seperate but contain things on both.

Level 5
Actually, thieves can steal spells from all clases. I have often stole revenge, or feline reflexes from bosses.

Level 2
So seems the jury is still out on this one. is there any way a map creator or someone who knows 100% can verify or dismiss this?

Level 13
I'd still like confirmation of this, preferably from Zwieb himself as I'm highly doubtful on thieves being able to steal scrolls for all classes, in all previous versions is was specifically thief related scrolls, sweeping blades in dungeons and blurred motions outside.

Level 4
It is just nonsense to steal other classes' skills. You steal the items u can wear, so with what reason u ll steal a scroll that u cant use? If u could steal other classes' skills, u should ve also been able to steal mail and cloth items. And axes, or even staves.

Level 5
You can steal cotton robes from lvl 20 21 gnolls :)

But I have never stole a spell for another class.

Status
Not open for further replies.