1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Elite Blood Elf Spell Thief

Submitted by Grey Knight
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
This is just a simple model guys :)
just adding some FX from the default Blood Elf Spell Thief Model
Contents

Elite Blood Elf Spell Thief (Model)

Portrait (Model)

Glaive (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
I can see the potential of this model, but the edits are too minor compared to the standards of approved models.
  1. Diegoit

Diegoit

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    A new skin could help this to be approved, it is currently a just growing shield.

2. JesusHipster

JesusHipster

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Oh boy I love this. It's a very subtle edit, but quality is neat. I love what you did with spinning weapon - it's cool that you didn't just forget about Stand Ready animation, but edited it to fit the new concept. Helm edit is nice too - enough for it to pose as a new unit. I'd change the angle of camera so that it looked even more like a brand new unit though.

Haven't checked texture animation though - Hive Viewer glitches it to hell and back, hopefully it works as intended ingame. Judging by what I see - lightning around his shield looks from center, not around it. Wouldn't it be better if it circled around the shield?

Also - you could make several versions with different colours of lightning. Blue, even purple (blue+red texture gives you a sick purple lightning, try it!). Maybe a heroic version too.

3. General Frank

General Frank

3D Modeling Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Why not make it just attachments then? I mean the edit is kinda small, but I feel that this has some potential.

4. JesusHipster

JesusHipster

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    I assume it's a separate because attaching effect to the weapon would ruin Stand Ready animation (it's edited in this model as far as I can see). Also - new helm and portrait.

Don't encourage editing just for the sake of making an edit - sometimes less is more : )

Just noticed that his effect on shield clips though the ground, by the way.

5. Grey Knight

Grey Knight

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hmm, There's too many skin in the Hive that can fit to this Model. For example, this one BloodElf-SpellThief

Hmm, I will try that but in a full edited Model

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
  6. Diegoit

Diegoit

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    It would be so good if u add it a TC lightning.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
  7. Grey Knight

Grey Knight

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    yeah, I'm planned to do that but I fail. I cant find any lightning that can be use as TC

8. Diegoit

Diegoit

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Oh, maybe Spellbound or ~Nightmare could help u.

9. Alethos

Alethos

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    This is really great. I'm all for texture animations- and this is well made. Also I too agree with JesusHipster and suggest leaving the texture as is so others can apply whichever skin from the skin section they'd like to it.

10. General Frank

General Frank

3D Modeling Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I can see the potential of this model, but the edits are too minor compared to the standards of approved models.

11. Grey Knight

Grey Knight

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I'm planning to make a pack of this model If I'm going to update this model would it return

12. Diego Delgado

Diego Delgado

Resources:
    Resources:
    A good job with the model

13. Chiron

Chiron

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey, any chance for an icon, mate?

14. MadMax

MadMax

Resources:
    Resources:
    I made it for my self, but you can use it , if you want)
    BTNBloodThief.png DISBTNBloodThief.png

15. Shakral

Shakral

Resources:
    Resources:
    >Few changes, but it is useful and cool)