• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

There is a problem with the sound editor. He doesn't want to change some sounds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I want to change the sounds of the units to my own. I ran into a problem. For some reason, out of 10 sounds, 1 or 2 do not want to change! For example, take a Harpy. The death of the harpy does not want to change, no matter what sound I put the editor after saving the map back puts the sound of the death of the harpy by default.

Level 2
Yes, I have observed this. But it was in the game itself. When the unit was dying, the sound of the paladin's death was played. I then changed the sound of death and the paladin and the unit I needed in the sound editor and everything worked.
But the problem I have in mind is the sound editor itself. Roughly speaking, you change the sound of 1 to your own sound. Save the map and the sound editor changes your sound to the original sound 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.