• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Themes & OSTs

pyf

pyf

Level 32

Le Magnifique - Wikipedia

Here's two from me :p [...]

[...]

...and here is the film's most complete soundtrack around afaik:
Conan the Barbarian - OST - YouTube

Some CD-Audio releases featured only one CD, therefore they were *very* incomplete. :bored:

It is worth mentioning that John Milius envisioned the film as an opera, with little or no dialog. Therefore, the film's mood also relies on its powerful and evocative soundtrack. Imho it is one of the most successful blends of visuals and orchestral music in a motion picture.

Level 19

Le Magnifique - Wikipedia

...and here is the film's most complete soundtrack around afaik:
Conan the Barbarian - OST - YouTube

Some CD-Audio releases featured only one CD, therefore they were *very* incomplete. :bored:

It is worth mentioning that John Milius envisioned the film as an opera, with little or no dialog. Therefore, the film's mood also relies on its powerful and evocative soundtrack. Imho it is one of the most successful blends of visuals and orchestral music in a motion picture.

Hmm, that playlist is surely worth giving it a listen (it's just a bit long :p) I didn't know it was intended that way :eek: but tbh I need to give it another watch bcz it has been many years since I watched it :D

Level 12
From Software has been consistently releasing great games with great soundtracks for the last couple of years (no shit). My favorites so far are from Bloodborne.

There's also a youtuber who remixes and covers these songs, along with creating original game inspired material. Some truly great stuff.

Cover

Original song

Level 9
Looks like the music i posted before is a Tribute music.
Well here's the dankest theme/ost of them all!

Robert White - Rake Hornpipe (Spongebob OST)

But wait!! There's MORE!!

Smash Mouth - All Star (Shrek OST)
Lazytown - We are number one
Lazytown - You are a Pirate
Ed Helms & Kool Kojak - How bad can i be? (The Lorax OST)

Last edited: