• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Weirdest Situation when you thought about THW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
This morning, 7 AM, I just began working on a dirty place... as a cleaner in a stadium. Boss ordered us to clean up some pigeon shit. Well, it was easy, but.. disgusting. I had no job before, even now I'm not learning anywhere (but will leanr as an architect from Sept..) so I was kinda introverted.

Guess what I thought when I cleaned that.. erm.. *cough* up?

I thought that afternoon, I'll spend some time with The Hive Workshop, maybe amaze someone with my Modeling Contest submission....

Just wanted to know, did anyone felt the same?

Level 26
i'm only 13 right now, but i work in my dad's golf shop every sunday. when i work there, i just think about the day ending. i can't model, and even if i could, i'd be too lazy. i just take skins and models and such and use them for a map i probably won't finish either because i lack the ambition to even do my homework.

Level 31
I get some pretty wird ideas that link themselves to here often times.

once or twice in weight training (a lass were you lift weights) I have though about making a bench press model O,o

In english class I get set insperation for some of my models, but not fro what we're read, but from random thoughts in my head, or comments by other people.

Also, a librayian at my school is trying to create a Video game modder/creation club/class, and so I gave her this site and WC3Campaigns. Don't know if she'll approve though :wink:

Level 13
Aye, I hope she does.

Hey! Cavman's librarian! Approve this place!

But yes, I have one of those thoughts...

I was speaking with my grandparents who we had gone to visit, and all of a sudden I thought, "I wonder how things at the Hive is going."

Level 24
Well, i notice my bro on hes comp and he found some of my old work at some site..

and it concerns me that he will find this place or...another...

lmfao
that's totally awesome.

well sometimes i think about THW @ school if i'm thinking how to reply to some debate/discussion i'm in

Level 26
lmfao
that's totally awesome.

well sometimes i think about THW @ school if i'm thinking how to reply to some debate/discussion i'm in
ditto. i'm always thinking about some debate i've entered in hive or youtube. then i become saddened when it turns out not much progress was created.

also, this thread reminds me of this time i was playing some basketball with my friends and i was like "we should mod this game" and my friend was like "yeah, maybe add a new skin for the basketball and get some shoes that give us +5 agility". and whenever i did a layup i was like "ZERG RUSH"... does this have any relation to how my school is dominantly korean?

Level 12
I dream about the Hive and Warcraft and stuff. It really works. That is how I get all my ideas. Like Wednesday I think it was, i woke up and was all like "So that's what I am going to do for the skinning contest..." Its not real hard dreams like Triggering in your sleep, but it is strange.

Off Topic: Whos school is it that might make a WC Mapping Club? I can't even get on this site, it's blocked and I don't want to run a proxy because I might get into huge trouble.

Level 7
also, this thread reminds me of this time i was playing some basketball with my friends and i was like "we should mod this game" and my friend was like "yeah, maybe add a new skin for the basketball and get some shoes that give us +5 agility". and whenever i did a layup i was like "ZERG RUSH"... does this have any relation to how my school is dominantly korean?

ROTFLMFAO!

Anyway, my Modelying Competition #3 entry was seen in one of my dreams, also last night, I've seen an Age of Empires 2 Scout Cavalry going around a Watch Tower.. in 3D with Warcaft3 GUI. Is that weird?

Level 31
Off Topic: Whos school is it that might make a WC Mapping Club? I can't even get on this site, it's blocked and I don't want to run a proxy because I might get into huge trouble.

Mine. But its not really a WC3 mapping club, as much as its a video games in general modding club. We'll be doing other stuff to, like unreal, and SC2 when it comes out. I'm just trying to get the libraian to alow this website and wc3campaigns to be unblocked so we can use the recourses and tutorials for our WC3 modding stuff.

Back on topic: I though of a whole bunch of model Ideas and a threa ide on the pooper this morning. Odd no?

Level 8
You mean you NEVER think of Wc3 in an odd situation? Your never trying a pick-up-line out on some girls and accidently go:

"Your a model? I model too! This one time, at THW..."

Level 19
You mean you NEVER think of Wc3 in an odd situation? Your never trying a pick-up-line out on some girls and accidently go:

"Your a model? I model too! This one time, at THW..."
No, that's because I have never tried to "hit" any girls. I'm too shy and silent to try. And I might get embarrassed if I'm rejected or something. I have never had a girlfriend.

Maybe the worst-case scenario is during reading for exams.

Status
Not open for further replies.