• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Ways of a Fighter Idea Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bethmachine

Banned
Level 8
Welcome Hivers
This small little thread i made is all to help develop my map in the ideas section.The link to my project is http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/ways-fighter-235094/ leave comments on what you think about the project.Okay lets get back to the subject.

What is this thread made for?
This thread is made so that you guys would give your ideas on what you want see in my project and give helpful tips on what wrong with the terrain.

What can I suggest?

You can suggest the following:

*What type of enemy's like creeps you would like to see on map show models if you can.
*Areas that you would like to see on this map (eg. forest) but please let it not be stupid like (eg. barny land).
*You can say what optional bosses you would like to see. (With there model and if you can moves but so don't make to advanced.)
*Moves you would like to see for the heroes please try make it balanced + tell me what tier it is for.

That is all folks

Please an idea if you can it will be appreciated + credits will be given if your ideas help improve my project.:goblin_good_job:

Sincerely
Bethmachine

Status
Not open for further replies.