• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Warrior of GOD

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A good cinematic that show the introductions of the characters and the summoning of the great demons.
[broke="Credits for chilla_killa,Kitabatake,Cloudwolf,X-Men and ap0calypse"]Credits click here[/broke]

[hidden=''Info"]Send me an messages at [email protected][/hidden]

Keywords:
cinematic,cool,god,warrior,one,arcade,rpg.
Contents

The Warrior of GOD (Map)

Reviews
14:36, 25th Jan 2011 -Kobas-: Map Status: Rejected Broken Rules: (Map) Presentation I won't post same things again, but problems are same: Comment

M

14:36, 25th Jan 2011
-Kobas-:
Map Status: Rejected
Broken Rules:
(Map) Presentation
I won't post same things again, but problems are same: Comment

I don't care if it is a cinematic describe it anyway. I'm going to check.

Edit: Lots of improper grammar, ok terrain, make it so floating text at beginning doesn't stay for so long, make the patrolling soldiers not get in each others way, make it so it takes about 20 seconds to summon the demon guy (not 3 mins <.<), and is the green blight stuff put there on purpose?

Level 12
I don't care if it is a cinematic describe it anyway. I'm going to check.

Edit: Lots of improper grammar, ok terrain, make it so floating text at beginning doesn't stay for so long, make the patrolling soldiers not get in each others way, make it so it takes about 20 seconds to summon the demon guy (not 3 mins <.<), and is the green blight stuff put there on purpose?

lol, speak no more.
REJECTED!

Edit: i got a question, why did u use such a freaking big map for something so small?

Level 6
Rating
Terrain isn´t bad, 1/1
Special effects bad, 0/1
Music Good, 1/1
Camera isn´t bad, 1/1
Story good, 1/1
Overall, 4/5

Comment

Hmm it´s good but that special effects with Demon Sorcerres The casting withou using hands or something ???

Sargeras, you missplaced camera i think.

That Floating text like : Created by ........ , you should delete it.