• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Twilight of the Gods

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Twilight of the Gods.
==============================================================
V : 6.27
Modiffed : New Costum Model ( Grim Reaper )

Archimonde has a weakness. Heart of Archimonde. When enemy destroy it Archimonde will fall.
Not easy to win when Archimonde fall.

10 new costum ability (with triger and without)

Sky way. Send your skeleton warrior to destroy base channeler ( far seer ).
Cheats : Sky way to orc is to difficult. You can destroy one of the wall arrounding
the human base to find way out.

This map gives special cut sceen when destroyed human base.

Shandris Fathermoon (Sentinels great archer watching the human base) now is a ranger hero.

Send e-mail to me so I can fix the problem. Thanks for upload this map
The Creator,

Jerry

Keywords:
twilight of the gods,undead,sentinel,orc,human,defend,defender,burning legion
Contents

Twilight of the Gods (Map)

Reviews
21:24, 27th Feb 2009 by bounty hunter2: Asomath a member of the Map Mini Jury has said enough reasons for me to set this to Rejected. Use EpicWar for maps like this.

M

21:24, 27th Feb 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Asomath a member of the Map Mini Jury has said enough reasons for me to set this to Rejected. Use EpicWar for maps like this.

Level 14
Im sorry, this map is unacceptable. I understand that you are 9, but still, this work is heavily lacking. You did make it multiple playered, but after that, you simply buffed up all the stats of the units. Then you mass places special effects everywhere that didnt make sense, and spam units in places.

~Asomath