• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Twilight Of The Gods v1.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz

TWILIGHT OF THE GODS
Co-op Version created by ljarvisone

full

This map is a modification of the Twilight of the Gods Night elf map from the Reign of Chaos Campaign. This map is mostly the same in that you win by defending the World Tree with the exception that I have made it so the orc & and human teams are now playable.

My Aim was to keep Twilight of the Gods as close to the original as possible but with co-op, which can be palyed up to 3 players.

Features

- Map can now be played with 1 - 3 players
- Can be played on Normal & Hard Difficulty
- All Teams can be controlled by AI
- Added Marketplace for players to purchase powerful items

Screenshots

full
full
full

Change Log

– Enemy no longer attacks the players during cinematic.

– Fixed various bugs, Ai, Balance and added items/runes.

Important Notes
- This Map is still in Beta & this is my first map, so any feedback is welcome.
- Open Player Slots Must be Changed to Computer Players or The Ai will not do anything.
- At least 2 players required to win map on normal difficulty.
- Top Left Gold mine has been replaced with a market place because having 3 gold mines made the game to easy.
- Humans & Orcs cannot build outside there Bases because I wanted the map to be played like the original.
- Jania and Thrall have been given resurrections stones to be revived at for when they lose there main centers.

full

ORIGNIAL MAP CREATOR Blizzard Entertainment

MAP EDITOR: ljarvisone
AI EDITOR: Turnro

Special Thanks:

A special thanks to Turnro for helping me with the map, without him I wouldn't have gotten this far. Please check out his Campaigns:
- The Adventures of Rowan the Wise
- Jeopardy of the Horde
- Resurrection of the Scourge
- Malfurion's Quest v1.2b

Keywords:
Human, Orc, Night Elf, Tyrande, Malfurion, Archimonde, World Tree, Thrall, Jaina, Co-op.
Contents

Twilight Of The Gods v1.2 (Map)

Reviews
Rufus
Sorry, but this does already exist here on the Hive. Twilight of the Gods 3.2 According to the map rules a map must be somewhat unique, and unfortunately, those maps are very alike.
A Void
A multiplayer version of the last Night Elf campaign mission. There isn't anything new or unique about it. The code mostly belongs to Blizzard and would be pointless to check for leaks. ♦ Undead began attacking during the intro cinematic. That...
Level 10
I haven't downloaded this yet but it may be a good thing, so you're saying that this one and Forsaken's are nearly the same. I might make a comparison of these two soon for no reason.
And I think out of all or maybe even not at all, this chapter in the campaign is the most edited.

Twilight of The Gods 1.0b Review

A multiplayer version of the last Night Elf campaign mission. There isn't anything new or unique about it.

The code mostly belongs to Blizzard and would be pointless to check for leaks.

Undead began attacking during the intro cinematic. That shouldn't happen.
Add some sort of a delay in the beginning to give players time to prepare.
There was really nothing to it, it's just a multiplayer version of the original Reign of Chaos mission.

I have underlined the required changes that have to be made in order for this map to be approved. Just like Rufus said maps like these have to stand out, due to lack of anything creative, unique or new I will moderate this map as Substandard with a rating of 2/5.

By the way, the description says this is a beta, unfinished maps are not allowed to be submitted into the map section. Please clarify this.

Awaiting Update

Last edited:
Level 3
Plus, there's no need for these sort of maps when there's the full campaign made for co-op.

Yeah I am not expecting this to get approved. I just made the mistake of not checking if someone had already made the map when I originally uploaded it. I really only did this to learn the editor and I don't see the point of taking it down now that i have done it.