• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Trigger is a broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i am not that noob. tried this loads of times but it wont work. how do you make/ perfect an item system that allows only 1 item of each item class in the hero's inventory at once?

this system is for my rpg game. an example picture is posted of the ingame character

here is my try, only works sometimes
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit Acquires an item
  • Conditions
  • Actions
    • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
      • If - Conditions
        • (Item being manipulated) Not equal to (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot 1)
        • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
          • Conditions
            • (Item-class of (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot 1)) Equal to (Item-class of (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot 2))
            • (Item-class of (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot 1)) Equal to (Item-class of (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot 3))
            • (Item-class of (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot 1)) Equal to (Item-class of (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot 4))
            • (Item-class of (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot 1)) Equal to (Item-class of (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot 5))
            • (Item-class of (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot 1)) Equal to (Item-class of (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot 6))
      • Then - Actions
        • Hero - Drop the item from slot 1 of (Hero manipulating item)
      • Else - Actions
        • -------- This is were the if/then/else will go for 2nd slot --------
(Note: i will do this with other 5 inventory slots)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.